PDA

View Full Version : I need a little help....

Cataholic
11-23-2002, 06:52 PM
You see, now that my mom and I are addicted to PT, we have been talking it up to my sister, Jessica. We visited her today in her new house that she shares with her husband their FIVE furkids and two skinkids....they just got re-connected to the internet, and I sent her a link to Cats..(but told her she could get to dogs from there, too- since they are a multi household).

Anyhow, I think I see some hesitancy in her joining, not for any VALID reason, I am sure. BUT, just maybe, if we tell her how great it is here, how educational, informative, fun, politically feisty at times, and just plain addicting, she MIGHT join.

Since I am her sister, and mom is her mom, I don't think she really believes me. I don't know why since I am tons smarter than she is, not to mention older, wiser, etc... I think if she heard from everyone else, we just might sway her...so, can everyone post a little snippet here to get her butt onboard!!!!!! Thanks in advance....:D

Vermontcat
11-23-2002, 07:07 PM
I don't know Cat, I don't think you really have a sister. I think you made it up just to get to 1000 posts quicker than Jen!
I bet you made up Lillycat too! I think that this Jessica better show up to prove me wrong!:p
(Besides I bet she would like to know what you have been saying about her here.);)

jenluckenbach
11-23-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
I don't know Cat, I don't think you really have a sister. I think you made it up just to get to 1000 posts quicker than Jen!
I bet you made up Lillycat too! I think that this Jessica better show up to prove me wrong!:p
(Besides I bet she would like to know what you have been saying about her here.);) Yea !!!! I bet you just want a few extra posts !!!!

jenluckenbach
11-23-2002, 08:38 PM
You know, your reputation is going down hill fast. Tee Hee Hee

jenluckenbach
11-23-2002, 08:40 PM
I often wondered if lillycat was just catahhlic's alter ego :confused:

Oh I can't do this with a straight face. Jessica, how could you NOT want to join all this fun????;)

mugsy
11-23-2002, 09:27 PM
YOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Jessica?????? Where ARE you??????? You have to come and join us so I can harass you just like I do your sister!! lol

shais_mom
11-23-2002, 10:20 PM
YES please come and join us!! We would love to meet you and your family!
OK GOTTA ASK A DUMB QUESTION!!:
who is your mom?:o :o :o :o :o

(sorry)

Miss Meow
11-24-2002, 02:24 AM
Jessica, I'm surprised Johanna hasn't tried the 'if you own more than three cats, it's *law* to come here' :D

Cincy'sMom
11-24-2002, 08:17 AM
Come on Jessica....ya know ya wanna...you can't let your sister and mom have all the fun!

We have the opposite situation in our family...my sis and I are both on here (as are our husbands, although the rarely post), it is my mom that is holding out!

Cataholic
11-24-2002, 08:31 AM
Lillycat is my mom (and Jessica's)...Cincysmom- who is your sister?

Cincy'sMom
11-24-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Lillycat is my mom (and Jessica's)...Cincysmom- who is your sister?

Dakota'sMommy

Cataholic
11-24-2002, 05:47 PM
OH, I didn't know that!!!

Cincy'sMom
11-25-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
OH, I didn't know that!!!

Well I try to keep it a secret...but don;t tell her that! (j/k Christy!)

kohala
11-25-2002, 09:36 PM
We need another insight into Cataholic and Lillycat, anyway!! Your turn to have fun!!

And we want to meet your furkids, too!!!

Grasshopper sends headbonkies in anticipation!!!;)

shais_mom
11-25-2002, 11:55 PM
AMY I LOVE YOU SIG PIC!! THE GIRLS LOOK GREAT!! KISSES TO THEM!!

Cataholic
11-26-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
AMY I LOVE YOU SIG PIC!! THE GIRLS LOOK GREAT!! KISSES TO THEM!!

I have to second that...so cute, and fall-like!

Cincy'sMom
11-26-2002, 10:01 AM
THanks Staci and Johanna! We had that taken at a halloween party/fund raiser for Planned Pethood (where Taggert came from) It shows up darker then I would have like, but combine an old scanner and black dogs :)

moosmom
11-26-2002, 07:25 PM
Okay Jessica, listen up babe...This here site is the BEST site around. You can talk about anything, vent, cry, laugh, yell, you name it. And, you can even make fun of your sister :p .

Seriously though, this is really a great place to be. It keeps you off the streets and out of harms way. And I'M living proof of that ;) .

mugsy
11-27-2002, 09:46 PM
Hey! Jo! Where's Jessica?? Any updates???

Lillycat
12-07-2002, 02:07 PM
lillycat here, yes, i am the mom of cataholic and jessica. jessica has her computer up now, so perhaps soooooon?;)

kohala
12-07-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Lillycat
lillycat here, yes, i am the mom of cataholic and jessica. jessica has her computer up now, so perhaps soooooon?;)

OK, another senior moment when I got my cards from Lilly cat & Cataholic! Loved 'em, put 'em up, and a few days later while checking to see if I acknowledged all my cards, I noticed the names. Hmmmm. And they live in the same city. Hmm Hmmmmmmm. Hey, Dadcat, don't they look a lot alike? D'ya think they're sisters? Should I ask?
Then I stumbled across this again - MAJOR DUH!!!
What makes it worse is I even poated a response indicating I was aware of the relationship! Now THAT's scary!!

Hat's off to you, lillycat, I didn't pick up on the fact you were Cataholics mom from the pics!!! Hey, I'm over fifty - everyone looks young!!!!

lynnestankard
12-07-2002, 05:09 PM
Come on Jessica - jump in!! It's just so much fun here and no matter what you say about your furkids - everyone understands.
What have you got to lose? Nothing except your sanity!! And who wants that! See you soon?

Lynne