PDA

View Full Version : Typical Northern Breed response to "come here"

Glacier
11-23-2002, 01:46 PM
Obviously Kayleigh thought her bone was much more important than listening to me!

http://www.seemesmile.com/photos4/2485110a.jpg

CountryWolf07
11-23-2002, 02:51 PM
Awww :) Reminds me of my husky, LOL!

Tina
11-23-2002, 08:27 PM
He..He...To Cute!!:)

Crikit
11-23-2002, 10:40 PM
Hey that sounds like a lot dogs that I know. :D

wolf_Q
11-25-2002, 02:58 AM
Hmmm....reminds me of a certain husky I know... :rolleyes: Actually, I think Nebo listens to come better then Smokey (poodle) does. Smokey has never cared....he'll only come if he feels like it.

ramanth
11-25-2002, 08:44 AM
"Did you just say something?" ;) LOL!

Kia gives me that look quite often. :D

mugsy
11-25-2002, 09:46 AM
Gee and I thought our dogs were the only ones who didn't listen!! lol That's a great picture!! Definite look of, "Who? Me? Come? I don't THINK so!"

kingrattus
11-25-2002, 11:27 AM
Max can't have meat bones for 2 reasons.
1. He gets really sick (he has a sensitive tummy, only dog food & dog treats)
2. Saddly he becomes agressive, when he was younger (before the tummy problems) we tried & tried & tried to teach him that it was wrong to get agressive with a meat bone, but it did no good. If he had anything else in his mouth he could care less if u took it & its fine to play in his dog food, but meat bones r a big no no & the same with really big dog treats (but hes not bad with these, he at least warns us saveral times before he gets pissed) first he'll pick up his treat & walk away, then he'll do it again with a dirty look, then he'll grawl softly, then he'll bare teeth, then he'll snap & chase (but WONT BITE AT ALL!!) We had to test him, because he was around small kids, but the kids can go up to him & take the treat away from him!!! So thats how we know hes fine with kids... just not teens or adults... heheheh.. which is fine, we only give him big dog treats once a yr & we get him to lay infront of the patio door, where we wont bother him, & hes been fine that way for yrs now...