PDA

View Full Version : Careless people!

slleipnir
11-23-2002, 12:02 PM
Urg, how can people let their dogs run free in the country where speeds are around 70-80..(The speed is canada..I guess thats diff in the US..Im stupid, I cant member if its km/hr or miles/hr here :x) Anyway, I was out for a drive when I see this black thing float right by the side of the truck, I just saw a glimps and thought it was nothing, when I looked in the mirror, I saw a Rottie! He was SO close to the truck it wasn't funny, he musta jumped out of the bushes or ditch, cause I didn't even see him! Anyway, I sighed that he was safe and ran back up away from the road, and kept going. Later I was stopping to turn around, and I see ANOTHER dog! This one ran across the road and stood in the parking lot I was going to turn around in..As I was leaving, it comes up (not close, but off to the side) and looks at me with the SWEETEST face, omg it was so cute! It was black, with rottie colors and longish fur..The face was small though, maybe a cocker or golden type. The dog itself wasn't that big (not small either..medium I guess) but it looked at me with the saddest face..I was thinking it was lost, but it just took off across the road again..I hope it got home safely :[ People should be more responsible then to just let their dogs out like that, I know someone don't mean to, the dog gets out, but I DO know ppl who just don't seem to care..It's sad..

CountryWolf07
11-23-2002, 12:35 PM
Awww, geesh! I hate things like that! We don't allow that here..