PDA

View Full Version : Zukes Z-Bones: big hit here!

Freedom
10-11-2012, 08:44 PM
I saw these yesterday, checked they were grain free, and bought some. One box, regular size, of "clean apple crisp," and one box, regular size, "clean carrot crunch."

This evening, I opened the apple ones, cut in half and delivered. WOW, all 4 pups ran happily off to their respective corners and had a blast! Kept them busy for 15 minutes.

Here is a link:
http://www.zukes.com/woof/z-bones.html

Karen
10-11-2012, 09:07 PM
Sounds like a great hit, and a good treat for any dogs that have grain allergies, or even suspected grain allergies!

happylabs
10-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Wow...thanks for the info! Going to get some for my grand-puppies. :love:

cassiesmom
10-11-2012, 11:58 PM
I saw these yesterday, checked they were grain free, and bought some. One box, regular size, of "clean apple crisp," and one box, regular size, "clean carrot crunch."

This evening, I opened the apple ones, cut in half and delivered. WOW, all 4 pups ran happily off to their respective corners and had a blast! Kept them busy for 15 minutes.

Here is a link:
http://www.zukes.com/woof/z-bones.html

;) *hands on hips and tapping my toe* no pictures, though? Ohhhh-kay. Fluffs, I am glad you enjoyed your yummy treat! (Why grain-free, though, Freedom?)

Freedom
10-12-2012, 07:39 AM
Elyse, all my pets are fed grain free; it is just healthier for them. In the wild, cats never eat grains, so they are not able to process it; it is just a filler. Dogs on rare occasions will eat a minor amount of grains.

Add to that, Willy is highly allergic to grains. If you recall, when he came here, he had yeast skin infection, very serious. Yeast feeds on carbohydrates. Even just ONE townhouse cracker which he found on a walk and munched before I could stop him, triggers eye infections.

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2012, 02:52 AM
I'm glad they were a hit. I was also hoping to see some very happy fluff pictures.:) I also believe in feeding grain free if possible.;)