PDA

View Full Version : Clovis!

opschick
10-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Hi Clovis, you are a very handsome boy! you sound lke such a sweet, gentle soul very concerned if someone is not happy. I love all your pictures and I wish you a very happy DOTD!

cloverfdx
10-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Oh Clovis you are one handsome young man. Congratulations on being DOTD :).

kaycountrygal
10-11-2012, 10:26 AM
Hello Clovis in Canada, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome and smart dog! From the writeup I can see that you really are intelligent, fun, and loving too--great combination. I hope you and your family are together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
10-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Hi Clovis! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!:)
What a stunning boy you are, Clovis, a quintessential BC! You embody all that is coveted in your beloved breed and then some...beauty, an unmatched work ethic, athleticism (able to leap tall trees in a single bound:eek::D), keen intelligence, and an unbridled joy for life! But what I love most about you is your sweet and loving, loyal to a fault, personality!:cool: How did your people get so lucky, having a furkid as SPECIAL as you?:))
Thanks to your person for sharing you beautiful self, your fabulous photos, with us all! You truly are the perfect dog in every way, sweetheart, and SO very deserving of the title, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!
Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, Clovis! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, chocked full of all sort of fun activities, treats, and lots of love!!!
Big hugs and *smoochies* to you, beautiful Clovis!:love::love::love:

Snowdrops
10-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Amazing.. stunning... handsome... beautiful

All those things and smart and loving....

Perfect !

chocolatepuppy
10-11-2012, 08:40 PM
You're a handsome boy Clovis!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

Momo
10-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Wow...what a beautiful intelligent boy! May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, Clovis! :love::love::love:

Steve Arnold
10-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Yo, Clovis! You are a pretty amazing dog. You are so handsome and athletic, and you care so much about your family. You have a bright future as a working dog!