PDA

View Full Version : Address correction

jenluckenbach
11-22-2002, 01:24 PM
BOO HOO HOO

I just now noticed that my zip code is not correct for the Christmas card list. Guess I'm not too observant. Well the zip code should be 18052-0056. Hope I at least get some cards.:(

Cataholic
11-22-2002, 01:28 PM
OH I just sent you a huge shipment of cash, cards, cookies, presents, toys, etc. Sorry. I guess you will just be getting a card from me this year.....:D

jenluckenbach
11-22-2002, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
OH I just sent you a huge shipment of cash, cards, cookies, presents, toys, etc. Sorry. I guess you will just be getting a card from me this year.....:D
Don't worry, I'll get it. It will just be late....I'll be looking for it though.;)

Cataholic
11-22-2002, 02:24 PM
Uh, oops...oh, ok, I will wait til it comes back and re- mail it....

jennifert
11-22-2002, 02:50 PM
OH NO!!! I received a christmas card from Miss Meow and I also received your card!! So I just put "please forward" on the envelope and sent it off to you!! I hope you get it! I don't even know where they will return it to if not...me or Miss Meow in Austrailia!!:eek: :eek:
If I get it back I will send it off again to the right place!

Edit: I just spoke to a co-worker that works a part-time job at the post office and she said that chances are the post office will deliver the mail even with the incorrect zip code as long as the rest of the address is correct. So you should get the card. :)

Cataholic
11-22-2002, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jennifert
[B]OH NO!!! I received a christmas card from Miss Meow and I also received your card!! So I just put "please forward" on the envelope and sent it off to you!! I hope you get it! I don't even know where they will return it to if not...me or Miss Meow in Austrailia!!:eek: :eek:
If I get it back I will send it off again to the right place!

Wait a minute...whose card did you receive? I know you got Miss Meow's...but, did you get your card to Jen back? Or, did you receive a card from Jen? Sorry, but I am confused.

jennifert
11-22-2002, 03:33 PM
I received my card from Miss Meow and Jen Luckenbach's card. SoI forwarded it off to Jen L. on Wednesday. I haven't received it back yet but I probably wouldn't yet anyway.

jenluckenbach
11-22-2002, 06:24 PM
Hello out there...but I did not send any cards out yet. (I'm anxious but not that anxious)
The truth is that any cards that were sent to me at the wrong zip, will probably get here in time....I just hope the majority of the people see this thread and use the correct zip

Lillycat
11-22-2002, 06:29 PM
hey, is there anybody out there besides me who remembers b.z. or before zipcodes.....all of this could have been avoided if we could time tunnel back......just before zipcodes of course:eek:

Miss Meow
11-23-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by jennifert
I received my card from Miss Meow and Jen Luckenbach's card. SoI forwarded it off to Jen L. on Wednesday. I haven't received it back yet but I probably wouldn't yet anyway.

That's weird. Did I address the envelope correctly (apart from the zip code of course?)

jenluckenbach
11-23-2002, 05:23 AM
OH I get it now....jennifert got the card that was from Miss meow but was supposed to come to me. Isn't that weird. I did not get the card, not because the zip code was wrong but because it went to the wrong person. But if it wasn't for this happening I never would have noticed my zip codewas wrong. So either way, Nicole, I have you to thank for my finding this error. Thank you.