PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Live in NC....Available to help me transport a Cat?

Anikaca77
10-04-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm trying to pull a cat from a gassing/heart stick shelter. The cat is in Henderson, NC and I'm in PA. I'd willing to drive the majority of the distance but I was just seeing if anyone can help out.

E-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Melissa

Karen
10-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Does the cat have a home lined up where you are?

Anikaca77
10-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Does the cat have a home lined up where you are?

Well..it would be coming to stay with us until I find it a forever home. I'm in centre county, PA and I'm just trying to see if anyone would be willing to pick up the cat for me and meet me. I filled out an application for the cat but I'm waiting to hear back from them.

mrspunkysmom
10-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Henderson or Hendersonville? There are rescue groups in this area that specialize in transport. Try yahoo groups. I can't remember the names. Try searching for Western NC or Upstate SC or Tri-State rescue

Anikaca77
10-04-2012, 06:18 PM
It's in Henderson, NC. I did ask the one group and they are willing to get her to NJ which would be close enough :)

I'm just waiting to see if I was approved or not first.

Thanks,
melissa

Henderson or Hendersonville? There are rescue groups in this area that specialize in transport. Try yahoo groups. I can't remember the names. Try searching for Western NC or Upstate SC or Tri-State rescue

mrspunkysmom
10-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Wow, that's at the other end of the state from me. Glad you found a transport.

Anikaca77
10-05-2012, 09:42 AM
I've set up a chipin page for Sissy because the shelter she's at now does not guarantee health which she is probably fine but we'd like to get her combo tested, shots, spayed.

Here is the link I've set up. Thanks!

http://newringgold.chipin.com/sissy-saved-from-being-gassedheart-stick