PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Month...

redbird
10-02-2012, 11:12 AM
This is the time of year when we get ready for Halloween and what costume we will wear ;) I have not worn a costume for quite a few years but wondered who still does even as adults. What were you last and will you go trick or treating or to a party this year :) I was the devil and my cousin was an angel the last time we went out, that was about 8 to 10 years ago.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p129/caroltree/BIRTHDAY/HALLOWEEN%20GRAPHICS/001.gif

Karen
10-02-2012, 12:17 PM
I always dressed up to hand out candy, but in our current apartment, we don't get many trick-or-treaters, so I didn't dress up last year.

Freedom
10-02-2012, 02:56 PM
I dress as a witch to hand out candy; same thing each year. Purple hat with black veil and black roses on it, and a tshirt that has a witch with a purple hat on it. I just found them last year, I saw the hat at one store, didn't have anything for it to go with; went to another store and saw the tee, ha haaa, ran back for the hat.

I also wear that outfit when my 4 dogs dress up and we go visit at the senior center, the bank, the library and our vet practice.