PDA

View Full Version : Sissy is 8 months old-pics

kaycountrygal
10-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Mon, Oct 1 2012
Thank Goodness, Sissy made it to her 8th month birthday :) today. For her bday gift, I got her groomed LOL this past Friday. I asked the groomer to cut her hair a bit closer than last time and I like the shorter cut. The first photo you'll see is BEFORE and the others are AFTER.

Here's a video I did on Friday after she got home from groomer. It shows her and LilGirl being sort of friendly... I was so surpised and glad.

Sissy just groomed and LilGirl being friendly with her 9.28.12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_atF8NqN4MI

Roxyluvsme13
10-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Oh my goodness, she's gotten huge! Happy 8 Month Birthday Sissy, you're still as cute as ever!

Has she went through puppy uglies yet, Kay? :p

kaycountrygal
10-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Roxy, No, I dont think Sissy has been through an "ugly puppy" stage. She's just so darn cute all the time LOL. Yes, I'm a proud mama LOL. I keep waiting for her to calm down and be less active. I think she's gotten a tiny bit more calm since her spaying in Aug. Both LilGirl and I hope the "calmness" comes soon:). Re size, Sissy and LilGirl weigh about the same which is 4 lbs 8 oz.

Karen
10-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Aww, happy 8 months anniversary, Sissy! So glad you came through everything okay! And you look quite spiffy with your new 'do!

happylabs
10-01-2012, 05:34 PM
I am so in love with Sissy! She looks beautiful. Groomer did a nice job. Always love seeing pics of her. Happy 8 months old sweet girl.

Freedom
10-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Those photos are lovely and my what a difference before and after, lol. But the vid: LilGirl is waggin her tail and near Sissy? WOW! HOORAY!!!! Those 2 and Annie, they all keep you smiling, Kay! :D :love:

cassiesmom
10-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Happy 8-month-day, Sissy Pom! You look beautiful! (I can't view the video; it's this computer. Frustrating!)