PDA

View Full Version : Animal Planet's "TOO CUTE LIVE KITTEN CAM"

krazyaboutkatz
09-29-2012, 01:16 AM
I saw this on FB and I thought I'd post it here. You can click on this link to watch the live kitten cam. Each time I've tried to watch it though, the kittens have been asleep. Here's the link: http://animal.discovery.com/tv/too-cute-kittens/kitten-cam/#mkcpgn=fbapl1. There's a commercial before it takes you to the live cam. Enjoy!!!:)

happylabs
09-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Curled up kitties all sound asleep! :love: :love: :love:

I will check it later to see if they are up and playing.

Thanks for sharing this. It will bring happiness to my day for sure. :)

catmandu
09-29-2012, 09:24 AM
That is so funny that they are all asleep, then one Kitten awakens, that then soon all those Little Cats of the Future are up playing!!!:love::love::love:
Thank You for the heads up!!!^^ :love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-29-2012, 06:16 PM
They're still sleeping.:( They sleep much more than my 3 kittens do.

Vermontcat
09-30-2012, 01:57 PM
They are awake now!:D
Last night Milly & I watched them play just before 10 PM Eastern Time.
Kak, you will love that the two orangies are the wild ones, we saw one jump from the capitol to the top of the cat post.
Now they are awake again and someone's hand was in the cage for a minute. The Tuxy is cute, he has a big milk mustache.
I could also read the name on the collar of the tortie girl when she was sitting right in front of the camera, her name is Happy and she is very sweet.
Keep checking on them, they don't sleep all the time and they are so cute when they play.:D

krazyaboutkatz
09-30-2012, 02:28 PM
They're awake now and playing.:D It looks like that there are 5 kittens total.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-30-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm afraid to look at it. I just know I'll fall in love with them and be sad because I can't adopt them. :love:

kaycountrygal
09-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Here's my report (smile). It's 445pm and they're asleep. I figured out 3 of them but one of you said 5. Anyway I hope they get adopted. I'll be looking again. Love to see kittens play

momcat
09-30-2012, 04:08 PM
It's 5:07pm - sound asleep!

Vermontcat
10-11-2012, 05:47 PM
I'm bumping this up again because I found a link under the webcam that tells you the names of the 5 kittens and has more pictures of them.
My favorites are Sleepy and Happy.:D
Right now they are sleeping, they usually get more active later in the night.
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/too-cute-kittens/meet-the-kittens/

momcat
10-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Vermontcat - Thank you so much for the website! Those babies are beautiful, just one look and I wanted all of them :love:

cassiesmom
10-12-2012, 11:26 AM
They must have full tummies right now because they're not too active. There is an orangey napping in the basket on the left, and some-kitty is having a wash behind the white basket -- all I see is kitten ears bobbing up and down :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Thanks for bumping this up. They're very active and playing right now.:) I'll have to look at the pictures when I have more time.;)

astrid
10-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Thank you so much! I visit those cute babies several times a day from work to leave stress behind and put a smile on my face, they're so adorable :love:
I'd love to have all of them on my living room ;) I go crazy when they're playing :D

Bengalz
10-19-2012, 09:35 PM
I have gotten quite attached to all these little ones:D - the orange boys are just mental:eek:. Little Bashful and her tuxedo buddy have been adopted:D - I'm going to miss them but am so happy they now have forever homes:love:.

Freckles
10-20-2012, 11:33 AM
Quite lively now.