PDA

View Full Version : Dog Hung

fritz03
09-26-2012, 03:22 PM
Rad the story on www.durhamregion.com titled -public help sought in Orono dog hanging.

kaycountrygal
09-26-2012, 03:35 PM
I clicked on the article and found it and the full link is below:

dog hanging

http://www.durhamregion.com/news/crime/article/1508425--public-help-sought-in-orono-dog-hanging

I just read the article and I dont know what to say except... what kind of person does something likes this. Also article said other cruel acts have happened to dogs in the neighborhood. This is terrible for the people who lost a beloved pet. I hope they catch this monster soon.

Karen
09-26-2012, 03:36 PM
It is not on the homepage - you should look for the actual story and link to that.

Karen
09-26-2012, 06:02 PM
Okay, we were posting t the same time, and kay has added the link.

I moved this thread into The Dog House, where upsetting things belong.

Catty1
09-26-2012, 07:16 PM
This happened a few days ago in Calgary as well. I hope they can catch the scumbag. There was another dog tied in the yard too, but it was not hurt.

I wish more owners would crate train their dogs so they could be safe inside when no one is home. :(

Asiel
09-26-2012, 07:39 PM
I read the story but was sorry that I did--- I can't understand who and why anyone could do such a cruel thing. It literally makes me sick to read this kind of stuff. I hope whoever did it is caught and made to pay for this terrible deed.
I would never ever leave any dog outside in my yard while I was not home.