PDA

View Full Version : Please visit my new website! :-)

Kirsten
09-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Okay, it's done, my new photo website (http://www.kirsten-scheffel.de) is now online. Please check it out and and let me know if there are any bugs. If you have recently visited the old version of the page, you may have to empty your browser cache to view the new version, at least this is what I had to do. The new page is supposed to look completely different. :)

Randi
09-26-2012, 01:46 PM
It's beautiful, Kirsten! No problems getting access to any of the pages. :) Great job!!

One comment though.... the Impression page is difficult for me to read.

Kirsten
09-26-2012, 01:54 PM
It's beautiful, Kirsten! No problems getting access to any of the pages. :) Great job!!

One comment though.... the Impression page is difficult for me to read.

Impressum... I had to post this in accordance with the German internet law. If I wouldn't post that German text, I could be sued for thousands of Euro. I chose this small font size because it's not of any importance for anyone who's not a laywer! :)

happylabs
09-26-2012, 02:18 PM
I took a quick look at the animals, nature and monochrome. All are excellent pics!

Will you be adding updates regularly? I try to check back on occasion.

Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us!:)

Kirsten
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
I took a quick look at the animals, nature and monochrome. All are excellent pics!

Will you be adding updates regularly? I try to check back on occasion.

Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us!:)

Thank you! :)

Yes, I have planned some page updates every now and then... :)

robinh
09-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Love it. Have it bookmarked to check back for new stuff. Have your old photos on my desktop here at home and at work. Beautiful work!

cassiesmom
09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
I like it! I went to the "Animals" page and saw pictures of Lily and Luna :love: :love: and a whole lot of other wonderful ones! Will have to look at the rest later though.

Asiel
09-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Just love the way you set all the pictures up. Of course I love all the pictures. Keep on with your photography, I never tire of looking at your work, great talent you have there.

Jessika
09-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Looks fantastic!

One "bug" I found crawling around, though -- from any of the galleries when you have the menu up top, the "b&w" link is broken for me (leads to bw.html instead of mono.html I'm assuming). All the others work.

PS: LOVE the blonde gal and guy in your "people" gallery!

EDIT: Oops, also found "cats.html" is broken from the menu also!

Kirsten
09-27-2012, 03:03 AM
Thank you everyone for visiting and for taking the time to look! Glad you like it! :)

Jessika, is seems to me that you may still have some files of the old version in your browser cache, the pages cats.html and bw.html do no longer exist in this version. If you don't mind, please empty your browser cache and try again... It should work. I have tested all links at least three times before upload and couldn't find any broken links, so I assume it might be a cache thing.

Sowa
09-27-2012, 08:24 AM
I've always loved looking at your photography! Beautiful site, thanks for sharing!

Kirsten
09-27-2012, 03:38 PM
I've always loved looking at your photography! Beautiful site, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for visiting! :)

Jessika
09-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Thank you everyone for visiting and for taking the time to look! Glad you like it! :)

Jessika, is seems to me that you may still have some files of the old version in your browser cache, the pages cats.html and bw.html do no longer exist in this version. If you don't mind, please empty your browser cache and try again... It should work. I have tested all links at least three times before upload and couldn't find any broken links, so I assume it might be a cache thing.

I did that. Originally your old layout/site showed for me, but this was with the new layout and stuff. I'll try it again though just to make sure... I know the pages don't exist but the menu was still linking to them. Weird.

mrspunkysmom
09-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Nice. And I saw a few pictures (recent) from the old site. Beautiful.

Kirsten
09-28-2012, 02:26 AM
I did that. Originally your old layout/site showed for me, but this was with the new layout and stuff. I'll try it again though just to make sure... I know the pages don't exist but the menu was still linking to them. Weird.

That is really weird, and that's why I'm thinking that must be the old menu. I've checked the new menue once again yesterday and all the links worked for me. Thanks for trying again. :)

Nice. And I saw a few pictures (recent) from the old site. Beautiful.

Thank you! :) Yes, some of the newer pictures from the old side are still there. :)

sana
09-28-2012, 04:52 AM
WOW! That is an awesome site. Love the photos :) Really nice! :love:

Laura's Babies
09-29-2012, 09:32 AM
You did a wonderful job! I LOVE looking at your pictures!

momcat
09-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi Kirsten, All I can say is WOW!!!! Your website is awesome! Actually, I've gone to it several times and I'm in awe of your extraordinary talent. If I had to pick a favorite, which is simply not possible, it would be "Cry of Freedom" (sorry if I got the caption wrong), the headshot of the eagle - my favorite bird.

Thank you so very much for sharing this and yes, I will be looking again for updates.

Lovies to Luna and Lily :love: :love: :love: :love: