PDA

View Full Version : if it follows me home, can I keep it??!!?

COCatMama
11-21-2002, 07:17 PM
There is this nice tabby cat up the street that I pass on my way home. He/She is veeeeery friendly and all I have to do is crouch down and go "heeeere puss puss' and he comes running over. He/She does not scratch or bite but loooooves to be petted and scratched, he/she also meowed at me several times in a very cute way lololol. I must have petted that cat for a good five mins! I started to walk away and the cat followed me almost the whole way home!! I know the cat lives in a house just up the street and looks plump and well-cared for. Unfortunately, my dog chases cats so I can't have a cat!! WAAH! I've wanted a cat since I was little but my mom was allergic, grrr.

THE CAT IS VERY NICE PPL, BUT I AM JOKING ABOUT KEEPING IT! :p

luckies4me
11-21-2002, 07:34 PM
Why would you consider keeping him if it has a home?:confused:

COCatMama
11-21-2002, 08:03 PM
I was kidding :)

Karen
11-21-2002, 08:09 PM
I knew she was kidding ... but my very first best-dog-in-the-whole-wide-world "followed" my cousin home, and as they had a Big German Shepherd who did NOT like other dogs (Ki - short for Kaiser - didn't like strange kids much either, so he was always put in the basement when our gang was over) so she got to be ours!

Cataholic
11-22-2002, 11:10 AM
Lalania, these are the rules-

1) you can keep it if it follows you home;

2) you can keep it if you tempt it home;

3) you can keep it if you steal it from a bad home...he he he

I knew you were kidding, too. But, aren't you moving soon?

iceyshiver21
11-22-2002, 12:15 PM
i wish that was the way it worked!!:D Mostly number 3. id have alot of dogs from those rotten no good nieghbors of mine!

lynnestankard
11-22-2002, 12:18 PM
I figured you were kidding too Lalania - although I'd be VERY tempted!! It sounds such a friendly furkid - but if it's fed and plump.........hmph................what can you do?! Dream!!!!

Lynne

luckies4me
11-22-2002, 01:59 PM
LOL! I know I take things way too literally. My bf points it out to me all the time! :rolleyes: