PDA

View Full Version : Bulldog Website

lordgoliath
11-21-2002, 05:18 PM
Attention Bulldog (english) owners! And anyone else interested for that matter. I would like to invite you to visit Lord Goliath's Bulldog Domain at http://www.bulldogdomain.com

The site features Goliath, my Bulldog and many of his friends. The site contains lots of information, pictures, videos, and more. I am not trying to sell anything, so please stop by if you are interested in Bulldogs.

Thank you for reading.

Kind regards,

James and Goliath

mugsy
11-21-2002, 05:21 PM
Very nice site. Goliath is too cute. Bullys are just addictive. We don't own one, but, my brother-in-law wants one badly. I look forward to more posts.

Logan
11-21-2002, 07:13 PM
Uh Oh!!!! I'm in trouble now. We have a new member and you love Bulldogs!!!! I love Bulldogs too!!! I grew up with an English Bulldog named Ben, and he still remains in my memory as one of the greatest dogs ever!! My fiance and I happened to realize one day that it was both of our dream dog!!!

Goliath is beautiful!! Congratulations on having him in your life, and welcome to Pet Talk!! Can't wait to see him more often and know what he is doing!!!

Logan

Rachel
11-22-2002, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Logan
I grew up with an English Bulldog named Ben, and he still remains in my memory as one of the greatest dogs ever!!

I didn't know that!

lynnestankard
11-22-2002, 06:45 AM
Welcome Lordgoliath - hope you have fun here. I just adore the picture of Goliath at the lake!!

Lynne

lordgoliath
11-22-2002, 10:58 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words about the site and Goliath. If it is not obvious from the site, Goliath has become the love our lives for my wife and me.

The picture at the lake was taken on our vacation to Northern Minnesota. We went there because we were able to drive and thus bring Goliath.

lynnestankard, if you liked the lake picture check out the swimming video. We shot it while at the lake.

here is the link:

http://bulldogdomain.com/video_main.htm

Everyone tells me it is a riot. I can't disagree.

James

Cataholic
11-22-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Logan
My fiance and I happened to realize one day that it was both of our dream dog!!!Logan

Logan- if you both LOVE Bullys, why don't you rescue one? I watched your flashing icon, and didn't see one....????

And, welcome to LordGoliath! I checked out your site, and think Goliath is just 'bully'. My neice has an American Bull, and that dog is nothing but love! And strenght, and energy, and energy, and energy, oh, and did I say, energy? :D

lynnestankard
11-22-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by lordgoliath

http://bulldogdomain.com/video_main.htm

Everyone tells me it is a riot. I can't disagree.

James

Nor can I!!! That is such a funny clip James - thank you.

-------------------
Logan- if you both LOVE Bullys, why don't you rescue one? I watched your flashing icon, and didn't see one....??
--------------------

Go on Logan you could do with a pet!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Lynne

Logan
11-22-2002, 12:16 PM
LOL!!! Cataholic, I definitely don't need to add any more furry bodies to my life right now!! I have way more than I should now, and have trouble keeping up with all of them and giving them proper attention, let alone the expense. One day, though, it will happen. :)

lordgoliath
11-22-2002, 12:41 PM
Wow, Logan! I just noticed your avatar icon and had to pause for several seconds to see your entire family. Very nice!

James