PDA

View Full Version : Last chance to view my old pictures! ;-)

Kirsten
09-24-2012, 10:20 AM
I'm currently redesigning and reorganizing my photo website, www.kirsten-scheffel.de (http://www.kirsten-scheffel.de), and in the process, I'm going to remove my old pictures. Right now, the page shows my work of more than a decade, but I feel that the old ones do no longer meet my today's standards. I felt uncomfortable with them for a while now, so I made the decision to show only those of the last three years, starting from when I got my first DSLR. Before I learned how to use that, I had no clue what photography really is, and I hope the difference shows in my pictures of today.

The new website, which will also look completely different, will go online within the next days, so if anyone would still like to take a look at the old pics, better do it now! :D lol Feel feel to download whatever you like. :cool:

cassiesmom
09-24-2012, 10:31 AM
http://www.kirsten-scheffel.de/cat17.jpg

Love, love, LOVE this! Love it! Sweet kitty girls!

Kirsten
09-24-2012, 11:11 AM
http://www.kirsten-scheffel.de/cat17.jpg

Love, love, LOVE this! Love it! Sweet kitty girls!

I almost forget about that! Makes me sad to see them so close together; they haven't done that for years! :(

Randi
09-24-2012, 11:18 AM
Although I'm a catlover, I absolutely love Emma 1 + 2. You have got to leave them on! :)

Karen
09-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Kirsten, does that mean a lot of thread with your images on Pet Talk will break, or are you going to keep the images on your server, just not have them accessible from YOUR website? Just curious!

Kirsten
09-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Kirsten, does that mean a lot of thread with your images on Pet Talk will break, or are you going to keep the images on your server, just not have them accessible from YOUR website? Just curious!

Most of the pictures I shared here are hosted on another server, so they will stay; don't worry! :)

Randi, yes, Emma looks nice on them, but I won't keep those on the website. There will be another one, newer one, of her. :) Feel free to download Emma's old pictures if you like. :)

Karen
09-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Okay, good to know! :)

mrspunkysmom
09-24-2012, 09:11 PM
Silly, I don't know who Emma is, but I downloaded the cat pics.

Kirsten, I do hope you archive these elsewhere online. You may feel that you were in a learning stage then, but even as a novice, your eye for beauty or a story is excellent. I downloaded others that spoke to me. I'll link to them later.

robinh
09-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Saved some to use as desktops. Kirsten, you do such fabulous work!

Kirsten
09-25-2012, 05:44 AM
Thanks for taking a look, Anne and Robin. :)

Anne, Emma is my parents' rottie, you can see her pictures in the "Animal" section...

Well, I'm thinking about creating another folder for the old version, that way I could keep it on the server; something like www.kirsten-scheffel.de/old, but I haven't decided yet what to do...

Scooter's Mom
09-25-2012, 08:58 AM
I saved quite a few of these. I've used a few as my desktop wallpaper over the years. Your photos are always beautiful!

Asiel
09-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Great to look over all your pictures again Kirsten. And I did downlaod quite a few, thanks for allowing us to do so. Glad to know the pictures will be staying on here.

Laura's Babies
09-25-2012, 04:47 PM
I hope that you DO store them somewhere and not just totally get rid of them.. I saw to many in there that I just loved!

robinh
09-25-2012, 06:50 PM
I went back and looked at them again. Some of the shots bring such a feeling of calm and serenity. Just beyond words. Thank you for letting us know about saving the old shots.

Kirsten
09-26-2012, 11:27 AM
Again, thanks a lot for taking the time... :)

I'm currently moving the old page to another folder, but I'm not sure for how long I'm going to keep it.

The new page will go online later this evening; I'll let you know... :)