PDA

View Full Version : My Tom Tom

cat lover
09-22-2012, 03:14 PM
Thought I would post a pic of my long time companion at 13.
He is what is keeping this old 82 year old geezer alive. He is
just a plain old one eyed Tabby but to me he is the most loving,affectionate
cat I have ever had and I have had about a dozen over the years.
He thinks my lap is the best bed in the world and is there most of the day.
I am often brought to tears just thinking what may happen
to him if I go before he does. I say this because he is a one person
cat. He would not allow anyone to approach him to care for him.
He came to me at about six months of age. I suspect he was tramatized
early in his life.

cassiesmom
09-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Hi, Tom Tom, fluffy kitty guy! I hope you and your purr-son will continue to take care of one another for a long time!

Karen
09-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Aww, he's a handsome old boy!

phesina
09-22-2012, 10:55 PM
What a beautiful, beloved guy you are, Tom Tom!

God bless Tom Tom, and God bless you.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
09-23-2012, 12:32 AM
May he be your lap companion for many years to come! He is absolutely gorgeous!

kaycountrygal
09-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Hello Tom-Tom, You are a beautiful cat! I'm sure you have brought much joy to your human over the years... and you will for years to come. Human: Try not to worry whether you'll be around to take care of TomTom; more than likely you will be there for each other. Meanwhile, enjoy your time together. Thanks for posting picture of your great Tom-Tom cat. Best Wishes to you!

catmandu
09-23-2012, 12:14 PM
:love::cool:
What a Hnadsome Mature Cat you are Tom Tom, and we pray that you have a lot of life in you.
All My Senior Angels were close to 20, or over when they became Angels, we pray that you have that long or even longer!!!:love::love::love:

cat lover
09-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. TT only has five teeth left but otherwise he is in good health.
Hopefully he will be around for a few more years to be loved and to confort this old man.

astrid
09-26-2012, 10:20 AM
awww, he looks so sweet!

I've always said it: aren't our fur babies a blessing? how empty our lives would be without them!
God knew what he was doing when he designed our furry companions :)

Thank you for sharing, please give TT a bunch of kisses from me :love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-26-2012, 11:45 AM
He's very handsome.:) I hope that you'll both be able to continue to grow old together.:)

happylabs
09-26-2012, 02:16 PM
Awwww...Tom Tom is quite the handsome and debonair kitty. Lap cats are the best and so comforting. I have two of my own! They take turns.

Freedom
09-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Tom Tom, you do look very fluffy and I wish I could run my fingers through your coat. SUch a handsome boy! Just keep enjoying your Poppa and his comfy lap!

Laura's Babies
09-29-2012, 09:39 AM
They give us so much unconditional love and companionship. Tom Tom is a handsome boy and I too, worry about my cats who have never lived anywhere else, should something happen to me.

mrspunkysmom
09-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi Tom Tom. What a handsome fellow you are. You knew whom to pick when you walked up that day! :love: