PDA

View Full Version : Laundry day at Ploss's House for Homeless Cats...

moosmom
09-19-2012, 12:58 PM

So much for doing laundry today! Now if only they would learn to wash and dry, I'd be all set!!!!

Maybe THIS will stop Utchie from climbing up on my bedroom door, although I doubt it.

cassiesmom
09-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Awwwww! Kittehs, I have a load of clean laundry that needs to have some cat hair re-applied to it, if you don't mind :D

happylabs
09-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Love this picture! My daughter left one of those type laundry bins behind when she moved out. I should see if the cats want to use it for a house. :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-20-2012, 01:09 AM
Very cute.:) My cats would love to make this a playhouse too.;)

catmandu
09-20-2012, 09:30 AM
What do you mean laundry hamper, this is an official Cat Cave!!!
What a great Clowder of Lucky Cats you have there , all shapes and sizes!!!:love::love::love:

Freedom
09-20-2012, 12:58 PM
Oh my goodness, this photo really has me laughing!

Donna, please name them for us? Which is who??? What a great shot!

mrspunkysmom
09-20-2012, 01:00 PM
awwwww! Kittehs, i have a load of clean laundry that needs to have some cat hair re-applied to it, if you don't mind :d

lol Yup. Lots of masking tape needed. Sometimes I just wash again.

So much for doing laundry today! Now if only they would learn to wash and dry, I'd be all set!!!!

Mine get curious every time I start cleaning or doing anything. Most of all of them hang about and "try to help". :D :love:

cassiesmom
09-20-2012, 02:33 PM
Oh my goodness, this photo really has me laughing!

Donna, please name them for us? Which is who??? What a great shot!

Can I take a guess? Jackson on the left, dainty Isis looking out of the hamper, UtchieB looking in (bottom right), and fluffy-licious Spike above UtchieB (blackie). Whose pretty back and tail are that in the hamper next to Isis, though? I'm also not sure whose calico head that is behind the hamper!

momcat
09-21-2012, 02:48 PM
There's only one thing to say, Donna -

What's theirs is theirs and what's ours is theirs :rolleyes: