PDA

View Full Version : Dog Fans

Petna
11-21-2002, 02:07 PM
:rolleyes: Are you a dog nut because i am i love them i have one a black lab retriver shes 7 months do you have a dog? Whats there name? What breed are they ?Tell me:eek:

ownerof3dogs
11-21-2002, 04:14 PM
I LOVE DOGS TOO!!!

I have Three dogs:

Felice 9yo-German Shepherd/Akita
Hercules 4yo-Rotty/Border collie/Aussie Shepherd
Zeus -5yo-Rotty/Boder collie

See Below in my sig for their picture.

Petna
11-22-2002, 11:49 AM
:D Wow luky u i have 1 but shes all i can handle so where u live i live in england.I need to know do dogs ever get out of the puppy stage? :confused: Nice talking to u e-mail me again;)

Dakota's Mommy
11-22-2002, 03:54 PM
Well, first off, welcome to Pet Talk! Most of us on here are pet nuts! And most of us on the dog thread are major dog nuts! Since you said you're one too, you've came to the right place. Now, my husband and I have 2 dogs! Dakota is an almost 6 month old Harlequin Great Dane and Destiny is an almost 9 month old Dalmation pup!

ownerof3dogs
11-22-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Petna
:D Wow luky u i have 1 but shes all i can handle so where u live i live in england.I need to know do dogs ever get out of the puppy stage? :confused: Nice talking to u e-mail me again;)

I live in CT,USA. Some dogs mellow out others don't. For example: Felice is a giant couch potatoe but Herc and Zeus still act like puppies. But I like that they are active still

Cookiebaker
11-22-2002, 11:45 PM
Hi petna! I love labs, also...well, I love all dogs, but especially labs. We have a 7 month old yellow/golden mix. They are awesome dogs. Tell us more about your black labbie!

Petna
11-23-2002, 08:35 AM
Well cookiebaker shes in the lab stage where shes munching on everything and biting and being a bit of a pest but i still love her.
Tell me do they ever come out of that stage:confused:

primabella
11-23-2002, 08:39 AM
i'm a dog nut!! i don't have any dogs but we are getting a shetland sheepdog puppy aroun christmas..:D
:) welcome to pet talk :)

Petna
11-23-2002, 08:41 AM
Dakota's Mommy thank you for the warm wellcome and I think your dogs sound lovely I wish i could meet them!
Yes I am dog nuts Im also Animals nuts!
I have lots of books on dogs and I never get tierd of reading them!!!!:)

Petna
11-23-2002, 08:47 AM
:D Well Primabella thank you for the welcome and I just want to say what ever pup or dog you get they will be lucky to have you as a master:cool: :D What are you going to call s/he!:confused: I think you have the best christmas present

Petna
11-23-2002, 08:49 AM
Everyone on this site thanks for being so nice and i enjoy talking with you all so keep E-mailing:) :D :cool:

mugsy
11-23-2002, 09:26 AM
Welcome Petna!! My husband and I have 18 rescue dogs...so, I guess we qualify as dog nuts!

Petna
11-23-2002, 09:35 AM
Well Mugsy I guess you do qualify as a dog nut and your husband,I bet there all very happy they have you as a master.
We were going to adopt a rescue dog but we had waited a year and then we herd a breeder was selling little labs so we went and got. Sadly they forgot about us but I always think about adopting 1 more.I still want to help so can you recamend a place where i can donaite money or help out?:confused:

FabLab
11-24-2002, 02:02 PM
Every one Ive changed my name im now FabLab:eek:

primabella
11-24-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Petna
:D Well Primabella thank you for the welcome and I just want to say what ever pup or dog you get they will be lucky to have you as a master:cool: :D What are you going to call s/he!:confused: I think you have the best christmas present

thanks, that's so sweet :D
he will be named mickey. :)

Dogsandhorsesforlife
11-26-2002, 06:42 PM
i have a beagle/boxer mix and her name is misty i am tottaly crazy zbout all dofs

Petna
11-27-2002, 03:27 PM
She sound so qute

Petna
11-28-2002, 01:50 PM
Has anyone entered there dog in a dog show i did and she won qutest puppy :eek:

Dogz
11-29-2002, 09:42 PM
I am so crazy for Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, WELCOME TO PETTALK!!! You will love it here!

I have never entered a Dog show, but I bet someone has!
I have three dogs:
Digger- Black Labrador Retriever
Chubby- Yellow Labrador Retriever
Otis- fawn Pug

I know! Chubby is a weird name! I named him when I was littler.
Now that he has been called "Chubby" for four years, I don't think I could, or would change it!
Have a good day,
Dogz

Petna
11-30-2002, 02:15 AM
Well Ruby Bear is a black lab Retriever also! and shes the Cheekyest Ive ever known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Dogz
11-30-2002, 12:53 PM
lol!!
Do you know how to attach any photos yet, Petna???
I would like to see a picture of Ruby Bear... she sounds like a doll! I don't have any good pictures of Chubby, but if I do I will pm you a pic of him unless you want me to post it here!

Petna
12-01-2002, 01:37 AM
I don't know so could you tell me and I'll try;)

FabLab
12-04-2002, 10:48 AM
By the way Mickey is really qute:eek: :cool: :D :)

Petna
12-04-2002, 02:25 PM
Does anyone have a dog who they think is different in a way