PDA

View Full Version : Happy first GOTCHA Day, my darling Huckleberry and Sligo!

AmberLee
09-16-2012, 12:27 AM
To my intense shock, my darling fur-balls have enlivened their Meowmy's life since 16 Sept. 2011. (Surely it's only been a couple weeks, where did the time go?!?!)

Auntie KAK has volunteered to shrink down some photos of my darlings. Perhaps you can see them, soon. If the email didn't work: think gray fluff balls, tortellini-ing on a green afghan on the big bed. They had been brushed, but a quick race up and down the cat tree and a wrestling match took care of the over-kempt look.

My darlings send purrs and headbumpies to all their fans at Pet Talk. Thank you for your emotional support to their beloved Meowmy.

At any rate, Happy First Gotcha Day, darling boys!

katladyd
09-16-2012, 12:34 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Boys!!! Have fun and let your Meowmy spoil you rotten!

Killearn Kitties
09-16-2012, 01:20 AM
Happy Gotcha day boys! Happy grey cats - what could be better? :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-16-2012, 03:07 AM
HAPPY 1st GOTCHA DAY HUCKLEBERRY & SLIGO!!! You found the best home ever and I hope you have many more gotcha days to come.:) Yes, I was able to resize their photos and they both remind me of my RB Storm.:)

Here are the 3 pictures that were e-mailed to me by AmberLee. She said that Huckleberry is closest to the edge of the bed and Sligo is closest to the wall. Enjoy!!!:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/PaulinesCats-2HuckleberrySligo-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/PaulinesCats-3HuckleberrySligo-croppedresized.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/PaulinesCats-1HuckleberrySligo-croppedresized.jpg

phesina
09-16-2012, 06:23 AM
Happy FIRST GOTCHA DAY,
HUCKLEBERRY AND SLIGO!!!!!
What gorgeous grey kitties you are!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
09-16-2012, 08:04 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY HUCKLEBERRY & SLIGO!!!
I just love BLUE kitties!!!:D

mrspunkysmom
09-16-2012, 09:04 AM
Happy Gotcha day, Sligo and Huckleberry! Hope you get lots of treats! Headbump and purrs from the crew.

I love Blue cats. So beautiful.

Question: I don't remember how old they were when you acquired them. Is their age known. And yes, time does fly. It's been 3 years and 2 days since Jane adopted me.

Freedom
09-16-2012, 10:11 AM
Have a grand day, Sligo and Huckleberry!

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/IRickmar/HAPPY-GOTCHA-DAY1.gif

AmberLee
09-16-2012, 10:31 AM
Question: I don't remember how old they were when you acquired them. Is their age known. And yes, time does fly. It's been 3 years and 2 days since Jane adopted me.

They were 4 1/2 years old when I adopted them from a rescue group. Birthday: 29 April 2007. Apparently they were found early but were just too shy in kitten hood to welcome adoption. For a couple years they were veterinary blood-donor kitties nearby. They lived in a tiny cage at the local Petco for 6 months after their vet retired: apparently their size (BIG boys) and shyness was still daunting to most. I call them my furry heroes and dote on them. Huck loves to demonstrate how to pounce on catnip mice. Sligo doesn't exactly like to cuddle, but will share the 'meowmy' chair and accept fondling, for a while at least.

AmberLee
09-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Thank you so much for resizing the photos for me. I'm thrilled to finally be able to share visual confirmation of my sweet big boys! You're the best!!!

Edwina's Secretary
09-16-2012, 10:41 AM
Going through my head is the song..."At Last..."! What fluffy, pretty boys! And gray boys! Happy, happy Gotcha Day Boys!!

catmandu
09-16-2012, 12:28 PM
Happy B First Gotcha Day Sligo and Huckleberry:love::love:
A Gotcha Day is so important to Our Awesome Animals as that is the day that they stop being strays and are treasured Companions.:cool::cool::cool:
All the Best to You both from the Found Cats Hotel, Angels and Porchies:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-16-2012, 02:38 PM
Oh my goodness, Huck and Sligo! You are beautiful blue-grey guys! You remind me a LOT of Auntie KAK's Storm! Happy, happy Gotcha Day!

Felicia's Mom
09-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Happy Gotcha Day handsome grey boys!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-16-2012, 04:29 PM
HAPPY FIRST GOTCHA DAY SWEETIES!!! :love::love:

I hope you are being spoiled rotted today!!! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Thank you so much for resizing the photos for me. I'm thrilled to finally be able to share visual confirmation of my sweet big boys! You're the best!!!

You're very welcome. I was very happy to do it.:) They sure are handsome and deserve to be admired by all the PT members here.:)

Bengalz
09-16-2012, 05:18 PM
Happy, Happy Gotcha Day fellas - you two are sure handsome and quite clearly, know where home is and the best snuggle spots;). Thanks KAK for letting us all enjoy these two gorgeous boys:D.

Karen
09-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Happy Gotcha Day boys!

AmberLee
09-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Thank you all for your kind comments. The boys have been comforting me today: I'm down with a bad cold. I'm not sure why they think providing tummy rubs cures sneezing and coughing, but they may be onto something.

Thank you all!

krazyaboutkatz
09-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Thank you all for your kind comments. The boys have been comforting me today: I'm down with a bad cold. I'm not sure why they think providing tummy rubs cures sneezing and coughing, but they may be onto something.

Thank you all!

I'm so sorry to hear that you have a cold but having two furry nurses by your side will help you feel a bit better. I hope you get well soon.:love:

AmberLee
09-17-2012, 12:13 AM
Weirdly enough, it does seem to help. At least until I get a coughing fit that shakes the bed. Then they go explore the kibble bowls for a while.

My dear boys in general make good nurses though. I'm so glad to have them.

Thanks for your photographic magic: I'm glad the rest of PT can see their handsome faces. :love::D:love::D