PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody!

Daisy and Delilah
09-14-2012, 01:09 PM
I just wanted to say hi to everybody & send a big thanks & love out to all my PT friends! I'm home until next surgery in October. I have no knee in & still on home antibiotics for 6 more days. Almost done. I hope to get a new knee in Oct. My girls are both good & still with my friend. I havn't seen them in awhile & it's so hard. Definitely one of the hardest things I've ever done. :( I still can't take care of them so I know it's for the best. It will be a huge reunion when I get the new knee. I hope all of you & your babies are great. All of you take care & please kiss all of my PT furbuddies for me. I love you all!!!

Karen
09-14-2012, 01:48 PM
Oh, welcome HOME! We missed you very much, but not as much as your girls, I am sure!

fritz03
09-14-2012, 02:07 PM
Glad to hear you are home right now,you rest up for that operation and you will be as good as new and be able to see Daisy and Delilah real soon.

kaycountrygal
09-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Oh My! I'm sure you miss your babies so much. Good Luck when you have surgery.

lizbud
09-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Hello there. It's so good to hear from you "in person", so to speak.:) So sorry that you have had so much trouble with your knee.
It is good to know that you are resting up to re-do the surgery. Best of luck with surgery this time around. I know your kitties will
be so thankful when you get home & healed up again.:)

Grace
09-14-2012, 06:00 PM
So good to "see" you here!! Now, once you get that new knee, we expect to have pictures of it :)

Alysser
09-14-2012, 06:35 PM
I agree, it's so nice to see you around again! We've missed you! I'm sure your girls miss you desperately. Hope the new knee helps and the surgery goes well, then maybe you can finally post again :) Good luck!

Freedom
09-14-2012, 09:21 PM
TERRY!!! Hi there!!!! I am glad you got a chance to post on here. Gosh I can't imagine having NO knee, sounds icky. Keep up with the meds regime and get strong so you can get on with the next step.

My friend up here had a knee replacement on July 20th. A week in hospital with that CPM (constant passive motion machine), then 3 weeks in Rehab with the machine plus OT and PT. Then home with more PT. She is walking with one crutch now, and building her strength. I pray you get the same great care I have seen her having, and that things so smoothly for you this time around.

Pinot's Mom
09-15-2012, 07:20 AM
Great to see you post! Praying for wonderful results on the October surgery - keep us posted! :)

chocolatepuppy
09-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Hi Terry! Good to hear from you! I hope things go well and you're up and around and can bring your babies home soon!:)

krazyaboutkatz
09-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi Terry, I'm so glad that you're home now and able to post here again.:) I hope that your surgery goes well and that you'll recover quickly. Please take care.