PDA

View Full Version : Timmie at the beach

Miranda60
09-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Nowonder they found him all by himself on a spanish beach... he forgets everything when he is at a sea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW2F8QVuGdY

pomtzu
09-11-2012, 11:05 AM
This video sure brought a big smile to me today! :D Timmie certainly looks like he's having a grand old time - enjoying every minute of it. Smooches to you Timmie - Mr Beach Bum. :):love:

Laura's Babies
09-11-2012, 11:10 AM
What a happy little fella he is! That is to cute! He sure was having a grand ole time.

happylabs
09-11-2012, 04:52 PM
How adorable! He really loves the waves, doesn't he. Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed this. I loved how towards the end when he was coming out of the water he was wagging his tail. :) :love:

lizbud
09-11-2012, 06:28 PM
What a cute video.:love: Timmie looks like one happy little guy. At one point he kind of looks
like he wants to join the other dogs who are also playing in the waves.:) Bless you Timmie.:love:

Miranda60
09-12-2012, 09:26 AM
What a cute video.:love: Timmie looks like one happy little guy. At one point he kind of looks
like he wants to join the other dogs who are also playing in the waves.:) Bless you Timmie.:love:
he wanted to join them indeed (was a group of 8 borderscollie's).. but it was Timmie's first time at the beach.. here in Belgium are no dogs allowed nor into the water nor on the beach till october so we went to a neighbour country (The netherlands)... I didn't dare to let him play free... Timmie was found on a beach in begin of februari in South of Spain all by himself problably he ran off at his house or he got lost on the beach we will not know that fact... but when he see the sea he forgets everything around him.. he run with people who walking at the beach and laugh at him... he run with other dogs to play without noticed a thing around him. He is certainly a very brave wonderfull little guy... thats for sure.........

lizbud
09-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Came back to see Timmie again.:) The long lead that he has on sure doesn't keep him from enjoying his
time at the beach.I'm glad he now has somebody to look after him.:love: Have fun little guy.:love: