PDA

View Full Version : Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy song!

Kfamr
11-20-2002, 10:39 PM
Well.. that's what i'm singing! Ok- My sister [which i ahven't seen in a while] is coming down from Michigan the 23rd a day befor my Birthday. I ahve a whole week off of school too!!Also, my favorite cousin, Jenny, is flying down by herself [no annoying little cousins or aunts with her!!] And sometime during that time, my friend Jessyka, my Sister,probably Jenny too... and I are going to see 8 Mile [ Can't wait!!! I ALWAYS turn eminem up WAY high when one of his songs comes on, it's like a habit.. you can't listen to Eminem on low volume!] The only thing i asked for, for my birthday is a Dog. I really don't care if i don't get anything... I don't care if i get nothing. All I want is a dog. Same way with Christmas. I'm not asking for anthing. Just a dog, and that's how it's been for the past couple years or so. Anyways... i just tohught i'd share my happiness -=D:D :D :cool: :D :cool: :) :p :D :cool:

zippy-kat
11-20-2002, 11:35 PM
:eek: Won't Simba be jealous?! :p

(and I was just *SURE* Nelly would be on that Christmas list somewhere.... ;) )

shais_mom
11-21-2002, 12:38 AM
ditto!
I think Nelly and Simba are gonna have a sad Christmas!!

wolf_Q
11-21-2002, 12:59 AM
YAY for you KayAnn!! :D :D I'm sure you will have a great time visiting with your family you haven't seen in a while! I had been asking for a dog for birthdays...christmas...everything for years. I hope your wish comes true! I think since Simba is ok with Honey, he would be ok with another dog too! :D

mugsy
11-21-2002, 07:05 AM
That's great KayAnn!! I'm happy for you. Good luck and have fun!

Cataholic
11-21-2002, 02:44 PM
KA- I thought of this before, don't laugh at my ignorance...but, who is Nelly? Sorry sorry sorry, I am sooo unmusical, but I feel like I should know him, since you are all set to marry him..:p :p

NoahsMommy
11-21-2002, 02:46 PM
How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful and fun week! :D

Catoholic, Nelly is a rapper. He's in the pictures of her signature.

RockyRoad
11-21-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
...are going to see 8 Mile [ Can't wait!!! I ALWAYS turn eminem up WAY high when one of his songs comes on, it's like a habit.. you can't listen to Eminem on low volume!]...

OMG!! Take me with you!! My mom hates Eminem so she will not let me see it! She said she was, but then she saw the reviews and got all mad because there was a little ..cough.. unappropriate scene. But I agree, you can never listen to Eminem on low volume! I looove his songs! Him and Nelly are about the only rap I listen to. I am more of a pop/country/rock person. :D

Kfamr
11-21-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
KA- I thought of this before, don't laugh at my ignorance...but, who is Nelly? Sorry sorry sorry, I am sooo unmusical, but I feel like I should know him, since you are all set to marry him..:p :p
Hehehe... Nelly is a 28 year old rapper which was born in Austin Texas, gre up in St. Louis. He's the best rapper, besides Tupac. He is the guy in my signature labeled "RAP MUSIC".

anna_66
11-22-2002, 07:35 AM
Well KayAnn, looks like the big day is almost here! I hope you have a wonderful time:D

Cataholic
11-22-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Hehehe... Nelly is a 28 year old rapper which was born in Austin Texas, gre up in St. Louis. He's the best rapper, besides Tupac. He is the guy in my signature labeled "RAP MUSIC".

Would you believe I have one of Tupac's CDs? I love that song "keep your head up"...though don't dig the cop killer one...

It is hard to keep up with the rappers, since Cinti is not really a huge hip hop sound scene. YES- I know Rap is not hip hop...what I really meant was we don't get tons of newer, younger stuff here. Maybe the racial mix? I don't know. Thanks for informing me!!! Is it safe to say your 'relationship' is mainly one way? He he he...

Kfamr
11-22-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic

Would you believe I have one of Tupac's CDs? I love that song "keep your head up"...though don't dig the cop killer one...

It is hard to keep up with the rappers, since Cinti is not really a huge hip hop sound scene. YES- I know Rap is not hip hop...what I really meant was we don't get tons of newer, younger stuff here. Maybe the racial mix? I don't know. Thanks for informing me!!! Is it safe to say your 'relationship' is mainly one way? He he he...

Well... I LOVE EVERY Tupac song there ever was made. I don't think he's dead... never once have.

Anyways. Me and Nelly are married.... but he just doesn't know it.....yet. I don't think i'd ever be able to meet him.. I'd just faint. I'd cry. I cry when he's on tv, i cry when he come son the radio. I cry when i see pictures/ posters of him in the store and HAVE to buy them.

zippy-kat
11-22-2002, 02:17 PM
KayAnn.... will the new pup (if ya get him) be named Nelly? ;)

(PS gotta let us know if the movie is good! have fun!)

Karen
11-22-2002, 03:15 PM
KayAnn's fishy is already named Nelly! :)
Remember him? http://PetoftheDay.com/archive/2002/June/22.html http://PetoftheDay.com/archive/2002/JuneImages/22s.jpg

zippy-kat
11-22-2002, 03:18 PM
I do now! lol :o

Remember the old Dr. Suess book, "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish?"

Nelly one and Nelly two,
One blows bubbles,
One chews shoes!

(well...guess that was actually a combination of Thing-One and Thing-Two from the Cat and the Hat and a variation on the rhyme scheme from One fish, Two fish... )

RockyRoad
11-22-2002, 03:34 PM
Wow! My friends and I are Eminem-crazy. My mom thinks he is a weirdo so she makes me listen to his songs on my discman and stuff. But she's letting me see 8 Mile when it comes out on DVD cause I just got a new DVD player in my room. I guess it was for that purpose:p. Anyway, Nelly is cool too. I guess I do not pay attention to music as much as I want. I like music that I can create pictures in my mind to. Faith Hill's Cry, is a good one. So is Higher from Creed. And my favorite song ever is Hero(From Spiderman) by Chad Kroeger and featuring Josey Scott. Also Lose Yourself by Eminem is aWeSuM!I don't like how people call Eminem weird and stuff because he had a really crappy childhood and now he has to be taunted. Anyways, I'm going off on my own topic here. Back to yours. I see the day is soon to come. Have TonnnnnnnS oF FuN!!:p

Ps- MoM nOt HoMe = EmInEm FuLL BlaSt!

11-23-2002, 03:51 AM
Fun ??? Did anybody say "FUN" ???http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6603/animation/frogana1.gif

All Creatures Great And Small
11-23-2002, 09:23 AM
Hey, here's a REALLY "happy, happy, happy, happy song" - check it out! http://www.lyricsfreak.com/e/eminem/115.htm
Fun for everybody from ages 10 to 80.......:rolleyes: :eek: