PDA

View Full Version : Why buy a dog bed when...

happylabs
09-09-2012, 11:11 AM
My grandpuppies Zoey and Sunshine are not spoiled at all. They just got their own Futon. :) :love:

cassiesmom
09-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Nope, not spoiled in the least ;) Hi, Zoey and Sunshine! You are such pretty futon models!

You know what, I like this idea a lot. They know they can hop up on it. Maybe there is other furniture they aren't allowed on, so the futon is theirs. They have left just a teeny bit of room for me in the center :D Gentle *kiss* for Zoey and Sunshine!

krazyaboutkatz
09-09-2012, 02:45 PM
That's a great idea.:) My cats now have their own bedroom that also has a bed in it so they can sleep on it any time.;)

Snowdrops
09-10-2012, 12:14 AM
The Boys never have tried to get in the recliners (no settees here) but they have always been able to go on the bed as long as their sheet is on it.

They know and never try to jump up unless it is and it always is there cept on washing day !

They allow Beloved One to have his half of the bed and I am permitted about a third of the remaining half !!

Taz_Zoee
09-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Love it!! :D
We have a chair that has been taken over by the dogs. No human wants to sit in it since it is covered with dog hair. :p Just kidding, I clean the blanket that is on it...........sometimes. :)
They are allowed on the couch, but only the part that has the blanket on it. And they are allowed on the bed, but Taggart prefers his crate, the floor or the dog bed on the floor.