PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Pet Talk Cat Calendars-They are READY!!! Link in Post 26.

kittycats_delight
09-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Hi everyone - I decided to go ahead and volunteer to do the calendars again this year. I have made the deadline a little earlier than last year as I could get a call at anytime after the end of the September to go in for surgery. I should get a one month notice so this gives me 2 weeks atleast to get the calendars ready for print.

So here goes all the details once again:

Photo MUST be clear.
Please just original photos. No photoshops - however, brightening/darkening, red eye changes, etc. are fine. I will fix the eyes if you are unable to.
Photo MUST be 1600 x 1200 pixels minimum. I don't want to use anything smaller because it won't print out right. If you send something smaller, it will show up small in the calendar.
Photo can be of multiple cats, as long as it's just cats. You must be the owner of the cats.
ONE entry per PT CAT - you may submit more than one entry, as long as it's of a different cat.
Once you send your photo to me, you're claiming it's ownership as well as giving me the permission to use it.
Lets make the deadline for sending in photos October 15th, 2012 which will give us a little more than 5 weeks.

They will be the same price this year: $25

Send all entrys to [email protected] - WAIT! Keep reading before you send..

**IMPORTANT**
For multiple photos, please send each photo in seperate emails.
PLEASE include the following in your subject line:
"CAT Calendar - "

In the body of the e-mail include the following:
Owner's First Name:
PT Member Name:
CAT Name(s):

----------------------------------

A few photo tips:

-Natural lighting usually makes for the best picture.
-Headshots will make your cat more prominent in the calendar.
-The less background clutter, the better the shot. Flowers, scenery, etc are a nice touch.

-------------------------------

Reminders:
-October 15th, 2012 is the deadline to send in your entries.
-If you have any ideas, concerns, etc. please PM me.
-I will NOT accept entries via PM - e-mail only please!

-------------------------------------

Entries so far:

issop -> Peaches, Chico, Bappi & Peaches (a different one hehehehe)
catmandu -> Pouncierge, Terrance, Michael, Joseph, Princess, Scrappy 2, Miquelito & Tubster Panther
kittycats_delight -> Vega, Bella, Frost, Pirate, Opera & Phoenix
phesina -> Sydney (RB), Nelson (RB), Levinia, Poppy, Sparkler, Elmer, Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia & Bob
Taz_Zoee -> Paizly & Jax
Freedom -> Sparkle
krazyaboutkatz -> Colby, Radar, Finnegan, Reece, Rory, Sky, Pearl, Ziggy Stardust, Alani & Blaze

phesina
09-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Thank you so much, Michelle, for doing this again!

Karen, would you please make this a sticky? Thank you.

Pat

Karen
09-08-2012, 04:25 PM
They all are sticky!

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks again for volunteering to do this Michelle.:) Now I'll just need to decide which pictures to use or to try to take some new pics.;)

catmandu
09-22-2012, 09:43 AM
http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/th_Picture002_zps9906c390.jpg (http://s800.photobucket.com/albums/yy286/pouncer2scrappy/?action=view&current=Picture002_zps9906c390.mp4)
We have sent ours in Michelle with the emphasis on the New Found Cats and one of My Dear Veteran Cats!!!
We pray that they are all right:love::love::love:

kittycats_delight
09-23-2012, 03:02 PM
I received your photos Gary. Thank you. :) Yours are the only ones I have received thus far. Come on folks get your photos in. Just about 3 weeks left until the deadline.

krazyaboutkatz
09-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Don't worry I will be sending you mine soon. I'm just waiting to see if I'm able to take any more new pictures of my cats and to see if they turn out well.:)

issop
09-26-2012, 01:23 PM
i thought that i would send in a bappi pix as its a good pix.... karen the mayor fixed it up for me to make the eyes ok.. thank you. pat n diane 20120926.1123

kittycats_delight
09-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Not at all worried about entries yet... :) I figure not need to worry until a week before the deadline. hehehehe Looking forward to all the great photos. I received some from issop that are lovely. I also added my brats to the list. :love:

kittycats_delight
10-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Thank you phesina for your photos. issop I also got your other picture of the other Peaches. :) Thank you as well.

Ok guys just about a week left. Still not much interest. And none at all for the dogs. :( Come on guys get those photos in. We DO want a PT Cat Calendar right? It has been happening now for quite a few years. It really would be a shame for it to fizzle out. Let's get those beautiful babies photos in. They deserve to be in print and admired by folks all over.

phesina
10-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Please send in photos of your beautiful babies, friends! I've found each year's Pet Talk calendar to be precious, such a lovely reminder of the wonderful community we all share.

Pat (and cats)

krazyaboutkatz
10-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Don't worry I'll be sending in pictures of all 10 of my cats/kittens. I tried taking some new pictures today so I need to see how they turned out first. Some of the cats hid and wouldn't cooperate.:(

Taz_Zoee
10-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Please send in photos of your beautiful babies, friends! I've found each year's Pet Talk calendar to be precious, such a lovely reminder of the wonderful community we all share.

Pat (and cats)

Me too!! I have the cat one on my side of the bed and the dog one is on Bruce's side of the bed. I love seeing them all the time. Especially like this month when KAK's precious Storm is on there. They always make me smile and I say hello to the babies. :D

Freedom
10-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Just sent you a Sparkle photo. She turned age 16 earlier this week!

krazyaboutkatz
10-13-2012, 05:27 PM
Michelle, I just wanted to let you know that I'm having internet connections problems so I hope that I'll be able e-mail my cats pics in time. I can't even call Comcast because my land line is dead and I don't have a cell phone. I'm using my laptop right now and it's still very slow. I don't keep my pictures on this computer.:(

krazyaboutkatz
10-13-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm still having server issues with my desktop but not my laptop. I can get into my e-mail but then it freezes up and the same thing happens when I get onto PT.:( I even did a virus scan and everything is fine. Some microsoft updates were installed to both computers a few days ago but these shouldn't be causing this. If I can't find a solution soon, then I can't e-mail in my pictures. I would've done this sooner but I've been working very late and I've been tired when I got home.

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2012, 03:16 AM
My desktop is working well again for the moment so I was able to e-mail all 10 of my cats pictures.:) I had even contacted Comcast and they couldn't detect anything on their end. They tried to tell me that it was my desktop. I find it strange that now it's working well again if there was something wrong with my computer.

kittycats_delight
10-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks Tracey, got them all. I'm glad you were able to get them in. It is no fun when your internet is on the fritz...I know it happens too often here.

kittycats_delight
10-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Just a few hours left, for those of you who might want to get photos in please do so asap. Thanks so much, :love: Michelle

kittycats_delight
10-17-2012, 05:16 AM
So, deadline is now past. I have received enough photos to go ahead and do the calendars. I will start work on them today. Thanks for participating everyone.

:love: Michelle

krazyaboutkatz
10-17-2012, 12:33 PM
You're very welcome.:) Thanks for volunteering to make the PT calendars once again. I know that they're going to turn out beautiful.:)

lvpets2002
10-25-2012, 09:48 AM
:) Michelle I Have A Question.. When I Click On Cafe Press Link For The Viewing Of The 2013 Cat Calendar Is That The Cover Shows To Be 2012.. All The Months State 2013.. What Up With This?? Please Reply && So Glad You Did The Calendars For All Again.. Your The Best..

kittycats_delight
10-25-2012, 01:21 PM
:) Michelle I Have A Question.. When I Click On Cafe Press Link For The Viewing Of The 2013 Cat Calendar Is That The Cover Shows To Be 2012.. All The Months State 2013.. What Up With This?? Please Reply && So Glad You Did The Calendars For All Again.. Your The Best..

I haven't finished the 2013 calendar yet Helene. You are probably getting last year's calendar. I should be finished and have the 2013 calendar uploaded by the end of the week. :)

lvpets2002
10-25-2012, 02:42 PM
:) Well I Did Not Think The 2013 Was Ready Yet.. But I Swear If You Go To Cafe Press && Pull Up 2012 Cat Calendars && Look Thru Jan = to Dec It Shows 2012 Cats From 2012 && The Pages With The Dates Will State 2013.. Very Odd..

I haven't finished the 2013 calendar yet Helene. You are probably getting last year's calendar. I should be finished and have the 2013 calendar uploaded by the end of the week. :)

kittycats_delight
10-25-2012, 03:25 PM
:) Well I Did Not Think The 2013 Was Ready Yet.. But I Swear If You Go To Cafe Press && Pull Up 2012 Cat Calendars && Look Thru Jan = to Dec It Shows 2012 Cats From 2012 && The Pages With The Dates Will State 2013.. Very Odd..

Yeah, CafePress has made some changes and not all are good. :rolleyes:

kittycats_delight
10-28-2012, 06:53 AM
Ok guys the Cat Calendars are done. HERE (http://www.cafepress.com/pettalkcat_merchandise) is the link.

NOTE: Please be sure to select the month you want your calendar to start. It is a drop down menu which is under the name & price and above quanity which is located beside the photos. If you do not select the month for January 2013 the calendar will automatically select to start in the current month. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!

krazyaboutkatz
10-29-2012, 01:37 AM
The calendar looks great and I was surprised to see that my Ziggy made the front cover.:) Thanks so much for putting this together for us once again. I'll be ordering mine very soon.:)

krazyaboutkatz
11-09-2012, 01:44 AM
I just wanted to mention that on my Comcast homepage, I noticed an ad for Cafe Press which had the PT Cat Calendar & PT Dog Calendar listed. They always have some kind of an ad in the upper right hand corner which I usually ignore but this one caught my eye because I saw my Ziggy Stardust.;) I still need to order my calendar.:)

issop
11-10-2012, 06:07 PM
i got my calander today.. very nice.. pat

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2012, 01:36 AM
I received my calendar today and it's beautiful.:) My Ziggy also makes a wonderful covergirl.;)

issop
01-21-2013, 04:54 AM
these calanders are great.. are you going to do next year 2014? i hope you do.. i want to submit a buttons pix on the upcoming 2014 calanders.. (please) pat 20130121.0254

kittycats_delight
01-24-2013, 11:27 AM
these calanders are great.. are you going to do next year 2014? i hope you do.. i want to submit a buttons pix on the upcoming 2014 calanders.. (please) pat 20130121.0254

Thank you Pat. :)

As long as everything goes ok and nothing unexpected comes up to prevent me from doing them then yes, I will be doing the 2014 calendar. I didn't have the time to put as much into them this past year as I usually do unfortunately but with a little luck that won't be the case for the 2014 calendars and I will be able to devote more time to making them nicer/better. :)

issop
09-22-2013, 11:07 PM
hello.. when will you be doing calendars for 2014? I have some pix to nominate of some kitties for calendar .. thank you.. have a nice day.. 20130922.2107 http://www.issop.com