PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Sandy Please

Anikaca77
09-07-2012, 09:14 AM
If any of you are on facebook, please go to Sandy's page and like her.

Here is the post from this morning:

Mom dropped me off at the vets this morning. Yesterday was a pretty bad day...I wasn't sure what I was doing most of the day and I was seeming to have some trouble peeing. The vet is going to try to get me to drink some water because my bladder is about the size of a pea right now. They will give me fluids too. Mom and Dad are worried that it maybe getting close to the end. They don't want me to be in pain and I've lived 20 good years especially the last 10 months with my new mom and dad have been wonderful. If you could keep me in your thoughts today, I know mom and dad would appreciate it. The vet is glad to hear that I ate canned food last night and this morning and drank a little bit. Mom and Dad put water in my canned food so I'd get extra water. The vet told my Mom and Dad that I have a heart murmur now. Happy thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks, Sandy

Hopefully this link will work.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sandy/264320373625860?ref=stream

catmandu
09-07-2012, 09:31 AM
:love:All of us at the Found Cat Hotel are sending our payers for you Sandy as is Greg and Smudge!!:love::love:
You are such a Gorgeous Cat and we pray that you still have more time with your family , and will be well!!!
:love::love:

moosmom
09-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Oh, Melissa I am so sorry to hear about Sandy. I feel so bad that I couldn't take her. But I'm gad she's had a wonderful life in her new home.

Sandy will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Karen
09-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Prayers being said for Sandy.

phesina
09-07-2012, 11:30 AM
We are all sending along our prayers and good wishes and loving thoughts for dear Sandy. We hope that with fluids and wet foods you will be able to keep going for a while. Your Purrrsons and you share a wonderful, deep love.

God bless you, Sandy and all who love you so much,
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
09-07-2012, 11:49 AM
I am sending up prayers for dear Sandy. I hope the whitecoats find out what is wrong and make her all better!:love:

Anikaca77
09-07-2012, 12:02 PM
I just heard back from the vets and they were able to do a free catch of pee from her and it's negative. They said it would be a good idea to check her blood count but then of course we have to decide what we are going to do from that point on with the results.

I have had a chip in page set up, the blood test runs $150, if anyone would like to donate while she's at the vets today.

Here's the vet info if you want to give it to them directly for Sandy.

(814) 355-3243

Straley Vet Associates
1819 Zion Road
Bellefonte, PA 16823

http://newringgold.chipin.com/funds-for-sandy

Please continue the prayers for Sandy.

Thank you,
Melissa

Freedom
09-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Prayers from RI, for you, and for Sandy

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to Sandy.

katladyd
09-08-2012, 01:15 AM
i sure wish all of our babies would stop getting sick! Too many furbabies going to the whitecoats lately!:(

maerlyn
09-08-2012, 11:10 AM
i visited Sandy's page and hit the Like button; more importantly, I've said a prayer for her.:love:

momcat
09-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Many prayers and gentle lovies are being sent for sweet Sandy :love: :love: