PDA

View Full Version : My Etsy shop!

CountryWolf07
09-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Just wanted to share with everyone - My etsy shop - Finally opened it up about a month ago. I made my first sale recently. I have a couple things on there, that I am hoping to sell before October. Most are dog stuff - I am adding on new items very soon! If anyone is interested in these, make a purchase through my shop. I accept PayPal. (Karen, I apologize if I post this in general, but I wanted to make sure everyone can see it on here as well.)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/RMCBuckeyeDesigns

Karen
09-06-2012, 09:19 PM
Kiddo, I looked at it - I'd be careful about putting up anything for sale with copyrighted images like Disney characters or Peanuts ones, as if you are selling it, you are violating the copyright laws, and profiting from it. Disney in the past even sued a daycare operator who had the characters painted on her wall ...

happylabs
09-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Kiddo, I looked at it - I'd be careful about putting up anything for sale with copyrighted images like Disney characters or Peanuts ones, as if you are selling it, you are violating the copyright laws, and profiting from it. Disney in the past even sued a daycare operator who had the characters painted on her wall ...

There are Disney items all through Etsy.

Karen
09-07-2012, 11:32 AM
There are Disney items all through Etsy.

Just because others are breaking copyright law does not make it okay, or any less subject to prosecution if the Disney lawyers decide to do something!