PDA

View Full Version : Emily, one year later.

mrspunkysmom
09-06-2012, 11:20 AM
Just a short update sans picture.

It's taken about a year, but Miss Emily is more lovey and cuddly. Right now she is sitting under the computer table on the ottoman reserved for my feet (LOL), wanting to love and me and expecting the same in return. She is actually greeting known guests when they come in. This is a good sign.

phesina
09-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Oh, Emily, what good news about you! We are so glad to learn how well you are doing.

Keep on keeping on, dear girl. Your Meowmie loves you very, very much! (And so do we.)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Yay, Emily! Please have meowmie give you some petting and lovies from Cassie and me :love:! (Some for ALL the kitties at your house, please :love:)

catmandu
09-08-2012, 09:22 AM
That is wonderful that Emily has become friendlier and is now fitting in so well!!:love::love:
When a Cat is secure and knows that they are loved, then they start to return that love a million fold, as they do appreciate the love that we give them!!
ConCatUlations from the Found Cat Hotel!!!:love::love:

mrspunkysmom
09-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Thank you all! Emily thanks you, too. She has become cuddly and kissy lately. Not for long periods of time, but this is an improvement.

krazyaboutkatz
09-09-2012, 02:25 PM
This is wonderful news.:)

momcat
09-09-2012, 05:39 PM
This is wonderful news! It sounds like sweet Emily is well on her way to becoming a real little love muffin. If she'll allow it, would you give her some lovies for me? :love: