PDA

View Full Version : Piccola Micia Molly

Barbara
09-04-2012, 03:55 AM
Carissima Molly, siamo molto contenti che a trovato una famiglia per tutta la vita.
We know that your life has started very hard and I think I still see a little sadness in your eyes-is it possible that you missed your cat mom and your siblings. But you have been rescued and now live a good life. You even have a bed you can sleep on.
We sent tanti auguri to Italy. May you have a long and happy life:)

Litterati
09-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Ciao bella! And what a beauty you are. We seem to be getting a surfeit of tabbies recently, but then again I am partial to tabbies, as my classic silver Dorian Gray tabby attests (if he were asked :D). Have the wonderful day you so richly deserve Molly as our COTD!

catmandu
09-04-2012, 09:10 AM
:love::love::love:
What a beauty you are Molly, and we are praying that your Momma and your siblings were as lucky as you and are too in a FurrEver Home where they are loved and treasured.
:):)
You are such a brave dear Gatta, we are all sending you our finest MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WS!!!
:cool::cool:
We Found Hotel Cats are sending ouir finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS For Our Newest Cat Heroine and Our Newest Cat of the Day MagnifiCat Molly^^.
:love::love::love:

phesina
09-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Hello, pretty little sweet little Molly! You are just darling, and I would just love to reach across the ocean and hug you and skritch your chin! I'm so glad you were found by someone and rescued just in time, by someone who brought you home to love you dearly.

Congratulations on being chosen today's Cat of the Day, Molly. We hope you and your Purrrrson are having a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Edwina's Secretary
09-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Molly...how elegant and European you look! Those long legs - that insouciance mixed with elegance and style. A tiny bit of world weariness simply adds to your beauty!

Congrats to Molly, our Cat of the Day!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Molly what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I enjoyed meeting you today. I'm sorry you lost your mom and siblings but so very happy you found a wonderful home and loving family to share your life with. Please thank them for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :cool::love:

tatsxxx11
09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
Hi Molly! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Tabby girl!:)
Great thanks to your human for sharing your very touching story with us all, giving us the honor of paying tribute to you and all that you mean to your family! You had a very scary start at life, Molly, but blessedly your human found your wee self in time, and the rest as they say is happy history! What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Molly, and no kitty is more deserving than you! You're a beauty inside and out, and so very worthy of the title Cat of the Day, every day!!!:)
Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, being loved and pampered to pieces!
Cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Molly!:love::love::love:

mon
09-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Hope you have a wonderful day bashful little Molly in Italy! It's SO great that you are COTD, peace and love :D:D:D

Momo
09-04-2012, 05:25 PM
What a pretty svelte girl you are! Enjoy your life, but please be careful when out in the woods...! :eek:
Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Molly! :love:

chocolatepuppy
09-04-2012, 07:06 PM
You sure are a pretty kitty Molly!:love: Congrats on being COTD!:)

Bengalz
09-04-2012, 08:07 PM
Molly I love your beautiful face:love:. You have soulful eyes that melt my heart. Enjoy the best of life with your loving family and congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day!!

Felicia's Mom
09-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Molly, congrats on being Cat of the Day!

cassiesmom
09-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Hello, lovely tabby Molly! I like your green eyes and your purr-fect markings! I agree completely with Momo- please be careful on your outdoor adventures, for I would not want anything to happen to you. Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Molly!