PDA

View Full Version : Happy 5th Birthday Cali and Diego

Queen of Poop
09-01-2012, 07:59 AM
Happy 5th Birthday my sweet babies. Presents and treats for you both a little later today. Love you both so very, very much!! I am a very lucky cat mom! :love::love::love:

catmandu
09-01-2012, 09:23 AM
:love::love::love:
And a Happy Fifth Purr Day to you Diego ^^ and Cali ^^ and we pray that you get all the Treats and Toys you want!!!
You already have a Great FurrEver Home!!!!
:love::love::love:

phesina
09-01-2012, 12:30 PM
HAPPY 5TH PURRTHDAY, CALI AND DIEGO!!!!!

Your Meowmie loves you so VERY, VERY MUCH!!! (And so do we!)

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
09-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Happy Fifth Purr-thday, Cali and Diego! :love: you two!

Felicia's Mom
09-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Happy 5th Birthday Cali and Diego!

chocolatepuppy
09-01-2012, 07:37 PM
Happy Birthday Cali and Diego!!!:D

mrspunkysmom
09-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Happy Birthday Cali and Diego!

krazyaboutkatz
09-02-2012, 01:12 AM
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY CALI & DIEGO!!! I hope you'll have many more happy & healthy years ahead.:)

pomtzu
09-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Happy Belated Birthday - so sorry I missed the big day. I'll bet you both had a great day, even tho you did have to work. Nurses just don't get enough time to call their own - do they? But your work is so important, and I'll bet you got some super rewards for your dedication! - like maybe extra treats and lovins??? :love::love:

Queen of Poop
09-02-2012, 01:11 PM
Thank you for the birthday greetings everyone. The kitties received a new bed and a couple of grey cat pads. And of course some very yummy treats. Meowmie had to avert a fight over the new cat bed last evening, but saved the day by providing Cali a grey cat pad to lay on. Diego had the new bed and she was set on taking it from him. Right now, Cali is tucked into the new bed beside Meowmie on the couch, Diego is having a break and napping on the cat blanket on the bed. All around they had a great 5th birthday!! :love: :love: :love:

momcat
09-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Hey there Cali and Diego! I'm so sorry I missed your purrthday. I hope you both had a day filled with lots of your favorite treats and plenty of lovies. I wish both of you many more happy, healthy years of love and companionship in your purrfect furever home.

Sending purrthday lovies to both of you so the celebration can continue :love: :love: :love: :love: