PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Abby

KYS
08-31-2012, 09:52 AM
As posted a few months ago, My Chunky Monkey Rocky bloated before his 12 birthday and had to be put down. I still miss him terribly. :love:

I adopted a senior Westie from a shelter. Currently we are going through Dog THerapy training and hopefully we will pass and be a team.

Meet Abby! :)

Karen
08-31-2012, 11:38 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Abby! You're a pretty girl who has now found herself a great home!

fritz03
08-31-2012, 11:56 AM
you look like a great pal and be good friends with your owner.

happylabs
08-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Abby is gorgeous! I have always loved Westies. Such a pretty coat and sweet face. :love:

lizbud
08-31-2012, 04:55 PM
Hi Abby, Welcome to Pet Talk sweetie.:love: You have the sweetest smile & the coolest "ride" ever.:cool::D
I hope you pass your training with flying colors Abby.:D

KYS
08-31-2012, 06:49 PM
The stroller is petty cool and works out great in crowds. Abby is so calm, she took to the stroller with no problem.
I got the ok to bring it for one of our therapy testing observation days. (that way with permission, I will have the option to use
the stroller.)
I have little arm strength for lifting her up and down for people to pet her.
My BF will not walk with me if I use the stroller. lol :D

Abby and I Thank you and if we pass I will post again. (we have only done 1 out of the 4 observations days.)

chocolatepuppy
08-31-2012, 08:47 PM
Abby is adorable! :love: Good luck with the training!:D

KYS
10-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Just wanted to post an update that Abby and I are a Certifed Therapy Dog team. WE PASSED!!! : ) :D

kaycountrygal
10-17-2012, 09:39 AM
Abby, you are so cute--just adorable. Now I read that you all passed the Therapy test. What will you two do? Will you visit people at nursing homes? If you do, I'm sure they will love Abby... and you too. How old is Abby? I'm sorry about Rocky but now you have this sweet one to love. Cute stroller!

CountryWolf07
10-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Just wanted to post an update that Abby and I are a Certifed Therapy Dog team. WE PASSED!!! : ) :D

Abby is adorable! What a pretty Westie. :) Congrats! AND Congrats on becoming a certified therapy dog team. :)

krazyaboutkatz
10-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Congrats!!!! Abby is adorable.:)

KYS
10-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Thank you everybody.

What will you two do? Will you visit people at nursing homes? How old is Abby? I'm sorry about Rocky but now you have this sweet one to love.

We will be going to an Assistant Living facility which also has a hospice. We start next month.
Abby a senior herself turned 12 years old in Sept. But she is pretty healthy for an older gal.
Thank you very much for your thoughts about Rocky. :love:

lizbud
10-18-2012, 10:15 AM
Where have I been to have missed this good news?:confused:

Congratulations to both you & Abby.:) She's such a cutie & I'll bet she brings lots of smiles wherever she goes.:love: