PDA

View Full Version : 3 Ebby photos

ChrisH
08-31-2012, 07:32 AM
Not all that good, think the camera needs new batteries ... or maybe I need a new camera. :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Ebby/DSCF2304.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Ebby/DSCF2303.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Ebby/DSCF2305.jpg

:eek:Told you she was fat.

phesina
08-31-2012, 07:53 AM
Oh, what a sweet cat! Those are nice photos. They really capture the sweetness.

Pat

lizbud
08-31-2012, 09:09 AM
Hello there Ebby.:love: Is that your meatloaf pose? Glad to see you are as pretty as ever sweetie.:)

catmandu
08-31-2012, 09:18 AM
:love::love:
You are quite the Elegant Ebony Ebby, and your charm and purrsonality just comes through the screen. You are quite the Dear Cat!!!

cassiesmom
08-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Hello, Ebby, beautiful girl! You look very comfortable on the blanket!

mrspunkysmom
09-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Beautiful!

happylabs
09-01-2012, 07:45 AM
Ebby is a gorgeous kitty. Such beautiful eyes.

chocolatepuppy
09-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Ebby is beautiful! One day I will have a black cat!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Not fat, just a little.......tubby perhaps? ;)

She's adorable and it's good to see her doing well. :)

ChrisH
09-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Thanks guys. :D

I have a new and taller cat tree arriving this afternoon and because she will then be able to look down on that pesky dog it will, hopefully, temp her out of the bedroom to spend some time with us. Fingers crossed. :)

Freedom
09-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Oh get some catnip to rub all over the new tree to entice her!

Hi there Ebby! You look quite like my Ebony who is a petite little girl of 5 years and barely 7 pounds. I hear you have a new tree coming, what a great day you will have with that!

Laura's Babies
09-03-2012, 04:29 PM
She is not fat! She is "fluffy"! She is beautiful black and fluffy....... Make my Samantha look like a kitten if they were side by side.

Vio&Juni
09-12-2012, 08:35 PM
Chris, I've always loved her.

Tell me something, if she closes her eyes, do you see where she is? With Mitzi, we cannot see her when she closes her eyes, even if she's on a light colored rug. I think this is really funny.

rg_girlca
09-12-2012, 08:51 PM
I think your photos are good, because they really captured the beauty of Ebby and her beautiful green eyes.

Enjoy your new cat tree Ebby. :D

Edwina's Secretary
09-12-2012, 10:11 PM
Why should she leave her room??? Purple is HER color and she has a matching bedspread and cage. Where else would she look so regal?????

krazyaboutkatz
09-13-2012, 01:38 AM
I think that she's gorgeous.:) I hope that the new cat tree is a hit with her.:)

ChrisH
09-13-2012, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the lovely comments everyone.:)

... Tell me something, if she closes her eyes, do you see where she is? With Mitzi, we cannot see her when she closes her eyes, even if she's on a light colored rug. I think this is really funny.
If she is in a dark room yes, if she is sleeping I have to turn on the light to see where she is. :D

... I hope that the new cat tree is a hit with her.:)
Not exactly.
I put the tree together. Alfie was sleeping on the back of the sofa, as he does, so I opened the gate to the bedroom hoping she would come out. Waited a little while but as there was no show I went in, picked her up, brought her out and put her on her new tree. She sniffed around it a little then got off to explore the rest of the place (I'd moved things around a little since the last time she was 'out'). By now Alfie was awake and watching what she was doing with much interest.
Finished at exploring she decided she needed a rest and plonked herself down, not on her new tree, oh no, but on Alfie's blanket on the sofa. After a few minutes she decided that wasn't winding Alfie up enough so she gets down and lies on his bed. Not happy with this Alfie gets down off the back of the sofa but couldn't go any further than by my side because, luckily, I had put his lead on him earlier in just in case of any such trouble.
After about 20 minutes of her constant disdainful staring at Alfie, resulting in his discomfort and sometime growling, she went back in the bedroom to use her litter box.
I shut the gate.

When I have a few hours to spare in which to keep careful tabs on both Ebby and Alfie, and feel like doing so, I will bring her out again.

krazyaboutkatz
09-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Not exactly.
I put the tree together. Alfie was sleeping on the back of the sofa, as he does, so I opened the gate to the bedroom hoping she would come out. Waited a little while but as there was no show I went in, picked her up, brought her out and put her on her new tree. She sniffed around it a little then got off to explore the rest of the place (I'd moved things around a little since the last time she was 'out'). By now Alfie was awake and watching what she was doing with much interest.
Finished at exploring she decided she needed a rest and plonked herself down, not on her new tree, oh no, but on Alfie's blanket on the sofa. After a few minutes she decided that wasn't winding Alfie up enough so she gets down and lies on his bed. Not happy with this Alfie gets down off the back of the sofa but couldn't go any further than by my side because, luckily, I had put his lead on him earlier in just in case of any such trouble.
After about 20 minutes of her constant disdainful staring at Alfie, resulting in his discomfort and sometime growling, she went back in the bedroom to use her litter box.
I shut the gate.

When I have a few hours to spare in which to keep careful tabs on both Ebby and Alfie, and feel like doing so, I will bring her out again.

I'm sorry to hear that she wasn't very interested in her new cat tree.:( If she likes catnip, maybe you could rub some of it on the new cat tree to help to entice her to use it. Since Ebby seems to like Alfie's blanket and bed maybe she likes his scent too. Wouldn't it be funny if Alfie loved the new cat tree and then Ebby took over his blanket and bed.;)

Barbara
09-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Hi Ebby, good to see you, elegant and healthy as ever.:) Your big eyes full of light are very special.