PDA

View Full Version : New Pics of my Grandpuppy Comet!

happylabs
08-30-2012, 11:46 AM
My son sent me pics and and a video to my camera today. Comet apparently has two very important jobs already. He is an inspector of new household appliances. See photo. In the video which I can't figure out how to get from my phone to the computer yet, he is growling and barking at the lawn mower (not on or running). So I guess he must be a supervisor of lawn equipment?

Inspecting the dryer:

Being silly:

Close-up. Sleepy boy.

happylabs
08-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Okay, I'm not sure why the third pic showed up so huge and the others are small. Never been able to figure this out.

Alysser
08-30-2012, 12:00 PM
He's so cute! I love the one of him being the "inspector" for the washing machine. It looks like he has a wonderful personality. In the 3rd pic, I feel like he has a bit of a beagly face? Is he supposed to be pure lab?

cassiesmom
08-30-2012, 12:32 PM
He is so cute! Comet, inspecting laundry and bringing smiles to your people are very important jobs and you are doing a great job! (((HUGS)))

happylabs
08-30-2012, 03:09 PM
He's so cute! I love the one of him being the "inspector" for the washing machine. It looks like he has a wonderful personality. In the 3rd pic, I feel like he has a bit of a beagly face? Is he supposed to be pure lab?

No he isn't full Lab, but he certainly has the heart of a Lab! He was a drop off at the SPCA and my son just happened to walk in right as the people were there back in July. The owner said they got him from a farm and were not sure what else was mixed in with him. I thought with the long nose and the stripe on it reminded me of a Collie like in this picture.

moosmom
08-30-2012, 03:11 PM
What a sweet face!!!! He's got love in his eyes!!