PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast time at Ploss's Halfway House for Homeless Cats

moosmom
08-29-2012, 08:07 AM
This is what my house looks like every morning. Of course there are a couple that aren't in the picture. Utchie eats on the kitchen counter and Buddy eats on the top of the fridge.

Naptime!!!!

catmandu
08-29-2012, 09:23 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
We just love to see All Your Cats having their Braekfast, and its great to see that your Cats will share dishes and their food with each other.:love::love:
And that Terrific Trio of Cats all cured up snoozing is just the Cats Meeoow!!!:love::love:

Bengalz
08-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Looks like a pretty cozy bed&breakfast to me:D. Thank you for caring for these precious babies:love:.

Randi
08-29-2012, 10:38 AM
Such a sweet picture of them all (almost all) having their breakfast. What a civilized bunch they are, no one stealing food from each other. Then, a nap in their preferred chair. :)

cassiesmom
08-29-2012, 10:47 AM
Awwww, awwww! We will eat our breakfast together, and then we'll take a morning nap here on a comfortable chair! How purr-fect!

pomtzu
08-29-2012, 10:51 AM
OMG - feeding 2 dogs is enough of a chore - especially when they both get into their "picky" stage at the same time.

BTW Donna - do you really think that Halfway House applies???? I don't see many staying there on a short term basis and then moving on.........:p :D

phesina
08-29-2012, 11:09 AM
Awwwwwwww! How loving (of food and each other), and how homey!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
08-29-2012, 11:42 AM
If anyone asks me why I love cats so much, I will show them these pictures. Kind of kills that idea that cats are cold and aloof creatures, doesn't it? If they were indifferent to us, could we love them as much as we do? You have a house filled with love and these pictures show it!:love::love:

happylabs
08-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Those are great Bed and Breakfast pics! Love the kitties snuggling together. :)

moosmom
08-29-2012, 04:04 PM
Pomtzu,

Well, at the time, when they weren't staying ( I know, *sigh*), I thought it was a cute. When they were eating this morning, I actually took a head count and didn't have as many as I thought. Still in the double digits, though.:rolleyes:

Freedom
08-29-2012, 04:09 PM
He he heee, bet you don't even have to call them, they hear the prep and come a-running! :D

Who ARE they? I don't know their names any longer; except the 2 not pictured, you gave us those names!

moosmom
08-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Well, let's see...

There's:

Maya Linn
Bartie
Spike
Shortiegirl
Jackson
Lucyjean
LuLu
Isis

Rumor has it, if you can remember your cats names, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH!!!