PDA

View Full Version : Hear Fister purring...

Randi
08-28-2012, 08:53 AM
In the afternoons, Fister and I usually have a good cuddle on my bed and after that, he likes to go under the duvet and have a nap. Sometimes I forget, but he will sit there and call me until I get it. Yesterday, I could hear him purring, so I lifted it to see if I could record the sound of his purring. Click the image to hear him:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Video clips/th_P8260002.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v205/Fister/Video clips/?action=view&current=P8260002.mp4)

The other day, he wanted to sleep in "his" chair and the pillow wasn't quite right, so he had tried to rearrange it. LOL!

catmandu
08-28-2012, 09:34 AM
:love:
We just love seeing Our Senior Owesome Orange Cat Fister, he is such a Great Cat.:love::love:
Wepray thatyou will have a lot more time with Your Fister the Wonder Cat.:love::love:

phesina
08-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Oh, how nice! It's great to see and hear Fister purring all the way from Copenhagen!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
08-28-2012, 10:01 AM
Oh Fister, what a nice purr you have! I bet you are a wonderful companion for your meowmie! :love:

happylabs
08-28-2012, 05:08 PM
That is such a cute story and I loved hearing him purr! He is such a handsome cat. Isn't it amazing how they get into a daily routine.

Edwina's Secretary
08-28-2012, 10:05 PM
Oh Fister....how wonderful to hear you purr! I hope some day to hear you in person.....or would that be in purrson???;);)

cassiesmom
08-29-2012, 12:08 AM
Hello, Fister, sweet kitty! The sound of your purring is music to my ears! I hope you had a very lovely snuggle session with meowmie-- could you please have her give you some extra snuggles for me, too :love:.

Barbara
08-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi Fister, so you are an undercover kitty? Good to hear your sonore purr :)

Freedom
08-29-2012, 06:52 AM
He is LOUD for that to get recorded! And he looks a bit disgusted that the camera "followed" him rather than Mom showing up for a cuddle, he heee. What a lovely rumbly sound, I could listen for ages.

Side note: I had to chuckle: the 'ad' running on the right on photobucket as I watched the video was for Theravent, anti snoring medicine! :D

smokey the elder
08-29-2012, 07:57 AM
He's purring so loud! That reminds me of a long time ago when Smokey was lying on my chest and I was on the phone. She was purring so loud the person on the other end could hear it!:love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2012, 01:32 AM
It's great to be able to see and hear him at the same time.:) He has a wonderful purr.:)

lizbud
08-31-2012, 10:01 AM
Ah, sweet Fister, you sound like my RB Redbud. You look so sweet all cuddled up in your blankets.:love::love:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Awwwww.....Fister, you're SO adorable!!!!

Jackie like unders too, but his purr is usually much softer. Every now and then he'll turn the volume up though.

Funny, though, sometimes I forget he's under too. :D