PDA

View Full Version : went to a great show last night...OH WHAT A NIGHT..

carole
08-26-2012, 05:21 AM
I was very fortunate to win tickets to this show ,which is from las vegas, a tribute to frankie valli and the four seasons, what a great night of pure enjoyment, wonderful entertainment by four handsome men, who can sing beautifully,dance, and great humour as well, the crowd here in NZ just loved these guys, and i would certainly go and see them again.

Just wondering if anyone here has seen this quartet before,and what you thought,?

phesina
08-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Oh, what fun!

Sounds like a great show!

Catty1
08-26-2012, 11:51 AM
My mom and I splurged on tickets to see that show here in Calgary. We felt the tickets were a bit pricey but we were worth it.

WELL. Within 10 minutes of the start of the show it was like "WHAT money?" We were totally blown away! Those actors had to have SO much energy! By the end of the show I felt that we hadn't paid enough!

If anyone here gets a chance to see this show, you simply MUST!

Franki Valli is 78 and still entertaining!

redbird
08-29-2012, 11:46 AM
I was born and raised in Newark NJ, USA where the four Seasons are from. I grew up listening to their music, saw Frankie Valli a few times in the neighborhood and restaurants, I loved that group and glad tributes are being made for them.

carole
08-30-2012, 05:59 AM
yes it was indeed a really great night, and we both agreed if we had paid for the tickets we certainly would not be complaining, a great night out it was for both of us.:)