PDA

View Full Version : Milly Girl

kaycountrygal
08-25-2012, 09:25 AM
Hello Milly Girl, You are adorable and I just love chi's. I have one and she loves to ride in car also. I enjoyed reading about you and hope you have a long happy life with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

pomtzu
08-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Good morning cute Milly. When I first saw your pic this morning, those big gorgeous brown eyes roped me in really quick ~~~ then I saw the sock and your mouth and had a good laugh. Silly girl - don't you know that toys made especially for pups are much more fun??? But I'll be you have a bunch of them too. :) Be careful when riding with your head out the car window - you could get something blown into your eye and that would be no fun at all!

I enjoyed reading about you today, and I hope you are headed for a day filled with fun and belly rubs and snuggles. Wishing you a long and happy and healthy life with your new family. Congratulations to a very cute DOTD. :love:

cassiesmom
08-25-2012, 10:35 AM
Goodness, Milly! What a busy girl you are! Going for a ride in the car, stealing the occasional sock, and getting tons of lovies from your family -- phew! That's a lot to do in the day. I bet you keep your family smiling and laughing all the time :D Happy Dog of the Day to you, smart, happy and busy Milly!

tatsxxx11
08-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Hi Milly Girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you, you cutie pie!:D Oh, what an adorable little heart stealer you are! A guy (or girl like me:D) could get lost in those HUGE, beautiful, brown doe eyes.. do filled with love!:) And oh, your Mommy's killing us with your photo spread; so cute I can hardly stand it! I laughed out loud at your "sock stealer" shot!:p What a happy, love filled life you have been blessed with, Milly Girl! But the luckiest of all is your human, having a sweet and loving cuddle bug to watch movies with, a fun loving sock stealer to laugh with, a best friend and loving companion to share her/his life with! :love:
Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight; enjoying a car ride, a nice, long walk on your leash, all sorts of fave, fun activities! (Don't forget the treats, Mom/Dad!):D
Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Milly Girl!:love::love::love:

lizbud
08-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Hello Pretty girl,

So nice to meet you Milly.:love: You sound like a real sweetie, who loves her family.:)
Since you are still a puppy, I hope you have many, many years of happy memories with
those who love you. Congratulations on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY.:love:
Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses too.

chocolatepuppy
08-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Aww Milly Girl, you're such a little cutie!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

Momo
08-25-2012, 11:13 PM
What an adorable lil' girl you are, Milly! You are one happy lil' thing - socks and all! LOL! :)
May everyday be Dog of the Day for you...!!!:love::love::love: