PDA

View Full Version : I miss my Rascal

gini
08-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Today is the one year anniversary of my losing my Rascal. Oh, how I do miss that cat. He was indeed a Rascal and I loved every single rascally thing that he did - but I never told him that.

I do know that I told him every day that I loved him - and I still do tell him that because I think about him every single day. He was very special and I am grateful that he wandered into my yard and chose me to live with.

They were special years that he shared with me and I feel blessed.

I send you kisses and hugs my special boy.

phesina
08-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Dear Gini, deepest sympathy to you on this sad anniversary.

May your precious memories of Rascal and the love you and he share help bring you peace and comfort. He is with you always.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
08-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Aww, we know he is still with you in spirit - and in the presence of some of the orange hairs woven through the fabric of your home!

Edwina's Secretary
08-24-2012, 07:10 PM
He was a wonderful scamp of a boy! I am honored to have met him....a few tears and lots of smiles thinking of him.

catmandu
08-25-2012, 09:18 AM
:love::love:
And Rascal, despite having so many Awesome Angels Friends misses you too, and comes by to check up that you are all right.:D
Rascal has found that special place where you will be reunited , and hopes that you adopt a Cat who would love that home and love that he enjoyed for years!!
He wants you to know that you will meet again.
One Fine Day:love::love:

kaycountrygal
08-25-2012, 09:39 AM
I understand and I'm sorry. I'm sure he knows he was loved... and still is.

pomtzu
08-25-2012, 10:05 AM
Aww Gini - we miss them everyday, but anniversaries are even more difficult. Rascal sounds like my RB Sherbie - "the stray who came to stay", and he was somewhat of a rascal too. He has only been at RB for 2 months, but perhaps those 2 have crossed paths already. :)

{{{Hugs}}} going out to you. Smile and remember the good times you spent with Rascal.

Bengalz
08-25-2012, 03:24 PM
Big hugs to you Gini:love:. Rascal would not want you to be sad only to remember how special he was and that he loved you unconditionally. He will always be with you in spirit and always in your heart.

Randi
08-25-2012, 03:33 PM
Gini, I'm so glad I got meet Rascal, twice even. :) No wonder you miss him, he was so special.

Sending love and hugs. :love:

Barbara
08-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Gini, Rascal was one of the kitties I would have loved so much to have met. Sending all my sympathies to you- he and Tigris will be good friends at the bridge...

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2012, 04:59 PM
Gini, Yes he was such a wonderful cat. I'm so glad that I was able to meet him. I know exactly how you feel. I miss all of my RB kitties too. You will be reunited one fine day. Please take care. (((HUGS))) Today would've been my RB Sunny's 12th birthday if he was still here.:(

ChrisH
08-26-2012, 09:09 AM
{{hugs}}

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-26-2012, 08:03 PM
{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}} to you, Gini.

I know exactly how you feel. After almost 8 years with Tubby and 6 years with Peanut (hard to believe its hat long already!) I still miss them both and think about them every single day.

All we can do is revel in the joy of having the pleasure of having them in our lives for as long as we did. :love:

Queen of Poop
08-27-2012, 07:22 AM
Sending you a big HUG!! :love: :love: :love:

gini
08-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Thanks everyone. Pet Talk is so wonderful, because everyone immediately understands exactly what you are talking about when you describe your loss and sorrow.

Even though I have Annie and Emma living with me - and they knew and loved Rascal too - it just isn't the same. And that is as it should be - they are different and adorable and I love them too. It is hard to believe that they are ten years old.

Who put time on warp speed?