PDA

View Full Version : it's been a loooooong while

Husky_mom
08-24-2012, 01:34 PM
haven't been here in a long while.. I used to lurk still.. but it's been a couple months without lurking either.. :( I feel bad..
there are literally a TON of pics I want to share but lately I hate PB.. I'll add a few in the next few days ;)

the kids and dogs are growing like weeds.. well.. the pups haha.. Hoover, the rottie, is filling out, she's not too big but sure has some chunkiness.. Zelda, the zoi, is huuuge.. and jumps like a bunny.. she almost jumps the almost 5" fence in one single leap :O .. and I have caught her climbing the griller which leads to the wall separating our house from the neighbor.. so yeah.. kinda cat like.. haha..

I really do hope to come on more often.. I miss it.. but I do certainly kept postponing coming back due a few hectic things and a few games I got sooo involved with

gini
08-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Well, I can sure tell you that I have missed you. I wondered about you and your children and your pets. It seems we shared so much of your life so it is difficult when some people you care about just don't have the time for Pet Talk. We understand - you have a life and responsibilities, but it has been a long time since we saw those two beautiful children.

I sure hope you are happy and everyone is well. It is great to see your name again.

Karen
08-24-2012, 03:40 PM
Welcome home, Isabel! :) Good to see the kids, they are getting so big!

Husky_mom
08-24-2012, 05:07 PM
thank you!!.. it really is good to come back..
I know the feeling of missing people you have shared a lot with.. glad to see familiar "faces" hehe..

just this past wednesday I had the kid's party.. well it was to celebrate my kid's 9th.. but I made them share.. since when baby turned one, NO-ONE came to her party.. so I decided to make them a joined one :P

it was great.. it was at a salon that also had a pool so the kids had a lot of fun.. I was exhausted.. but everything went well..as usual I made the party favors, decor and cakes.. so it was a bit hectic doing them all like the day before.. lol..

also I've had a few events in which I was invited to take my collars and such.. I *might* start a photo gig with pets.. but I don't wanna count my chicks before they hatch..

phesina
08-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Welcome back, Isabel! We've missed you!

Scooter's Mom
08-25-2012, 12:30 AM
Hi!
Thanks for sharing the lovely photo :)

Freedom
08-25-2012, 08:33 AM
Hi Isabel! *waving*

So glad to see a post from you! Your daughter is growing up to be a Princess, lol. ;) I see posts on Facebook now and then, they are mostly in Spanish so I STILL haven't a clue ha haa.

Nice to hear you, the kids and pets are all doing well.

pomtzu
08-25-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi Isabel. Nice to see you again - and of course those awesome kids too. They are getting so big, and prettier/more handsome by the day. It won't be long before mothers of little girls will be locking them away from that little lady-killer boy of yours! ;) Your hubby would be so proud of both of them.

Of course we need more pics - skin kids and fur kids alike. :D

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2012, 05:31 PM
It's great to see you posting here again.:) Both your children are adorable and I'm glad to hear that your dogs are doing well too.:) I hope you'll continue to be able to post here.