alysha19
11-20-2002, 03:11 PM
MINE IS ROUTE 66.WHAT IS YOURS?

The Cat Factory
11-20-2002, 04:20 PM
Whatever's in my closet. :D

Soledad
11-20-2002, 04:23 PM
Whatever emphasises my curves. Preferrably something black and expensive, that I got for a bargain.

neko1
11-20-2002, 07:26 PM
Ralph Lauren

Kfamr
11-20-2002, 09:14 PM
Anything in dark colors. I love wearing black.. Black and red... My favorite shoes are Chuck Taylors -=D Thrift store is the way to shop!:D

Nomilynn
11-21-2002, 02:26 AM
anything that's on sale :) I refuse to buy brand names unless it's a REALLY good deal or it's just so gorgeous I can't resist it because I think the prices are totally outrageous. I will buy brand name runners because I need them to be comfortable, but if a pair of jeans are more than 25 bux it's too much money. I do almost all my clothes shopping in the states because I wear a bigger size and anything above a size 16 up here requires an extra $50 dollars it seems, and the department stores in the states have a lot more bigger sizes without charging so much extra money. It's just pants that I have a hard time finding.. shirts I can get anywhere.

I don't think it's the cost of clothes that make someone look good.. it's how they fit and if they are well made. I don't think I need to buy a pair of jeans for 80 dollars when I can get basically the same thing for 50 dollars less :)

Uabassoon
11-21-2002, 02:59 AM
I usually buy most of my clothes at Old Navy, but if there is a sale then I like to buy sweaters at Abercrombie. I like bright colors like orange.

11-21-2002, 06:38 AM
Well .......... if it comes in X-Large ....http://www.uselessgraphics.com/ostr.gif

Tanya&Fritz
11-21-2002, 08:28 AM
We just bought a new house. Is Wal-Mart a brand name??? :D

Dakota's Mommy
11-21-2002, 09:11 AM
Personally, I'm not too picky on the brand name! I just look for something that's a great deal, looks good on my, and is comfy! Gotta be comfy! However, when it comes to jeans, I usually end up with Arizona's and when it comes to shoes, I love getting Sketcher's, Nike, or Adidas. Those are the one brands that I really seem to stick to right now!

anna_66
11-21-2002, 10:06 AM
Not too picky on brand names, but I love to shop at JCPenny & Kohls.
Speaking of sales, JCP had a 1 sale yesterday, lots of stuff 1/2 price:D Ohhh, I got me some new clothes & Mark too, plus a cool new coat!

Andie
11-21-2002, 11:04 AM
Anything I can get at Wal-Mart or Hot Topic.

Sudilar
11-21-2002, 11:15 AM
Anything with a pic of a GSD on it, shelter or rescue group. Anything with Mickey or Minnie Mouse or DisneyWorld. In fact, right now I have on a Mickey playing the piano sweatshirt!! Yesterday I wore Killian's face sweatshirt.

Cataholic
11-21-2002, 11:18 AM
I remember in high school, only 'certain' clothes would do. Now, whatever looks good, and seems as if it will hold its shape. I don't really have a fave, but I do love the feel of nice cotton!!

Chinadoll
11-21-2002, 12:04 PM
I LOVE Bebe(the cut, the materials..I love it all)...but it's sooo expensive. Mostly I shop at places like Express and Limited...but it's only because the clothes fit me so well. I can't tell you how happy I was to find jeans and pants at Express that fit my short self without me having to roll them under. And for tops, I like Walmart...good prices and a pretty nice selection.

iceyshiver21
11-21-2002, 12:06 PM
Love Hot Topic things, i practically live at Wal-mart, i like Silver Tab jeans and Bum equtipment shirts, but you can ask my mom, im very picky, and ive only found two people that like me jean braclet made from the bottom of my lucky jeans, and my ripped up to the knees pants, yet,:) i think there cool mabey ill have to post a pic of my best jeans that got caught in the fence and ripped up to my knee so i ripped the other to match jeans, there COOL!! I love them , i like live in them!

Cataholic
11-21-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Chinadoll
I can't tell you how happy I was to find jeans and pants at Express that fit my short self without me having to roll them under.

I love to find manufacturers that make pants in "short, long or cropped"...that means the short or cropped actually fit me just right!!! :D

Tanya&Fritz
11-21-2002, 02:17 PM
I love it when they make them extra wide to fit my big belly!

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-21-2002, 02:21 PM
For my work clothes, I shop at BCBG Max Azria. The have great fashionable career wear. For my casual clothes (not as many as my work clothes), I shop at Express, Old Navy, Gap, and Kohls! But if I see anything elsewhere that I like, I will buy it. I am not a brand snob.

Tina
11-21-2002, 02:26 PM
I like basically whatever I can fit into. I don't buy to many brand names clothes. My favorite stores are Debs,Old Navy,Cato's,K-Mart and sometimes Wal-Mart. But I am alittle picky about my shoes I like to wear Nikes most the time.

Cataholic
11-21-2002, 02:31 PM
What is BCBG??? :confused:

NoahsMommy
11-21-2002, 02:40 PM
I really like Ambercrombe, The Limited, The Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy. But, of course, if I can shop for it, I like it! :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Cataholic,

Here's a link to BCBG Max Azria (http://www.bcbg.com/)

Uabassoon
11-21-2002, 04:20 PM
I love to find manufacturers that make pants in "short, long or cropped"...that means the short or cropped actually fit me just right!!!

I know what you mean I'm only 5'1" and kind of chubby. So I eventually gave on on finding womens pants that fit me and now I just wear mens pants. Trying to find pants that were short became such a pain.

mugsy
11-21-2002, 05:25 PM
My favorite brand: 50% off sale!! lol

I buy whatever fits and I like it. I've never been a big label buyer. I walk in, look for the sign that says "Wamba Moose Sizes" and head that direction.

ownerof3dogs
11-21-2002, 06:12 PM
I don't shop by brand. I really could care less. All that matters to me is if it's comfortable and looks good and inexpensive!

COCatMama
11-21-2002, 07:21 PM
I get crazy socks from Walmart :D
my fave place to shop is Le Chateau up here in Canada, they have really cool stuff in there. But I shop at a RIDICULOUSLY cheap discount place. I got a fancy red skirt there that originally was 70.00 and i paid like FIVE BUCKS FOR IT! it has sort see-thru material on the outside and a satiny liner and nice detailing. I got a jean jacket there last year for SEVEN DOLLARS!!! :eek:
and NO it's not Winners! that place sucks! it's all the ugly crap that the big stores couldn't sell, yuck! and the prices at Winners are not good at all. I call it "Losers" hehehe

Nomilynn
11-22-2002, 12:19 AM
Winners up here is really trashy I agree.. my cousin always finds nice stuff in there in Calgary but I went in and I thought it looked dirty in the store.

I can't shop in Le Chateau. I think the store is too snobby. If I go in there, they take one look at me and either ignore me or ask if I'm shopping for a friend (I'm too big to fit in their clothes). The same thing happens to me at the Gap.. the sales people are so rude!! Just because I wear a size 18 doesn't mean I don't want to look around - plus I also buy mens sometimes too. Oh well.. I really don't think the gap NEEDS my business anyway :p

COCatMama
11-22-2002, 08:44 AM
They were rude to you in Le Chateau!?! geez that sucks
I am like a size 12 but they've never been rude to me :eek:

Tanya&Fritz
11-22-2002, 09:38 AM
I'm way too old to wear Le Chateau clothes :D

In Canada, I like Reitmans, Laura's and Chleo's.

Pam
11-22-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
Not too picky on brand names, but I love to shop at JCPenny & Kohls.

Me too Anna. I also love Boscov's but I'm not sure if it's a national chain so some may not be familiar with it. They have some good sales and also Cash Register Roulette which is fun! Mostly I buy clothes that fit well and are well made and there are several brands out there that do just that. For shoes I prefer Nikes and for sheer comfort I love anthing Aerosole.

moosmom
11-22-2002, 02:16 PM
Anything cheap that fits me. The only jeans I'll buy are Bill Blass because they last forever and have double seams on the inside where my fat thighs rub together. :D

I won't buy designer stuff. Way too expensive. Why make the rich any richer???

COCatMama
11-22-2002, 06:39 PM
I am 28.5, and i still wear le ch. clothes! my best friend is 45 and she wears it too ! :D

Lillycat
12-08-2002, 11:04 PM
i like "liz" myself!;)