PDA

View Full Version : I love you Remus, where ever you are.

DJFyrewolf36
08-22-2012, 05:13 AM
About a year and a half ago, my best friend Remus went missing. I've spent days (months) knocking on doors, calling shelters and walking around the neighborhood without seeing any sign of him since he got loose. Recently, I thought we may have found him but it turns out that we had spotted a different cat. I am holding out hope that my boy will come back. If he doesn't though, I hope that someone found him and is treating him like the awesome cat that he is. I love you, my dear friend. You are the first cat I've had as an adult and you taught me an appreciation for felines that I never had before.

I made this picture in honor of my friend. I'm still thinking of you, buddy.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/208748_472804416077077_1486295152_n.jpg

Freedom
08-22-2012, 07:27 AM
Hugs to you, must be so hard not knowing where he is.

I lost my Dazzle (Razzle Dazzle Boo!) this way as well, though I'm fairly sure the coyote got him. Been 7 years.

catmandu
08-22-2012, 09:24 AM
:(:(
That is the worst part , the not knowing.
The running to the windows and door, hoping against hope that Remus would be there awaiting you.
We pray too that Remus is still alive , and that maybe you will look and Remus will be there , waiting to love you again.:love:

phesina
08-22-2012, 10:31 AM
Prayers for Remus and you too.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

DJFyrewolf36
08-22-2012, 03:58 PM
Thank you for the kind words and prayers, everyone.

pomtzu
08-22-2012, 04:48 PM
Not knowing is the hardest part. So sorry you can't get closure - one way or the other.

You should frame that lovely print you did of him. It's very unique, the same as I expect that he was to you. :love:

maerlyn
08-22-2012, 05:10 PM
This is so unutterably sad - wondering, not knowing, hoping - no closure. There's a woman in New England who's cat escaped when they were moving from NY City more than a year ago. She still posts, hoping to be reunited with BeeBop. And there's Sylvester, who escaped at a rest stop on I95; she (yes, she) could be anywhere. My heart goes out to all of you who look and hope. BeeBop's mom has posted several stories about cats who are reunited with their families after a very long time, so never give up hope! And in any event, Remus is yours forever, so you *will* be reunited, although it may not be on Earth. Gentle hugs to you in your sorrow.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-23-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm sorry you still don't know where he is.:( This picture is amazing and should be framed.:)