PDA

View Full Version : Did I mention THEY'RE NOT STAYING???

moosmom
08-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Okay, Lacey (fka Lucy) and Jackson (fka Puff-Puff) have turned 1 year old this month. They've been at my house since January. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

*raises white flag in defeat*

Here's LuLu in the new kitty hammock. Notice the new curtains (and windows)??

Jackson is a lovebug. Laceyjean lets me pet her PROVIDING there is food in front of her face. I'm sure with time, she'll get it. *sigh*

Catty1
08-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Hmmm...didn't you say they're not staying? ;):D

They look gorgeous healthy and happy. And not at all spoiled with the window and new curtain. ;)

Hopefully Lucy will become more pettable as she gets older. :love:

katladyd
08-21-2012, 12:48 PM
They NEED you! You're their Meowmie and that is that! Ain't love grand?:love:

pomtzu
08-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Umm - let me think................Yup - you did mention it once or twice, I think. :p

What's the total now???

happylabs
08-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Hee Hee... Tinker wasn't staying at my house either and she has been with me now for how many years? :p

Freedom
08-21-2012, 03:34 PM
WOW do those curtains have sparkles in them? Cool!

The kits who are NOT staying sure do look comfy, lol.

moosmom
08-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Pomtzu,

Let's just say I'm in the double digits right now. :eek::rolleyes::p

Freedom,

So, you like my new curtains??? They were only 10 bucks a pair and they DO have sparkles in them. That's why I like them so much. I love my new windows. Had to go out and buy another expandable screen as a protector. Don't want anyone falling to the ground.

I know Lacyjean will come around. At this point, I stopped asking my friend when she can take her. It's just not worth getting worked up over it. In the meantime, they're growing like weeds!!

sallyandsnowx
08-21-2012, 10:23 PM
For little kitties who aren't staying, they sure are making themselves at home. :p

cassiesmom
08-21-2012, 10:24 PM
What a pretty color the curtains are! So bright and cheerful!

I'm so glad that Lace yjean is allowing herself to receive petting! She has come such a long way under your care, Moosmom! Hugs, kisses, lovies, snuggles and scritches to your kittehs from me! (Maybe no scritches for Utchie and Isis. Would not want to hurt their soft, velvety skin. So hugs, snuggles, kissies and lovies for them.)

katladyd
08-22-2012, 12:26 AM
You may be Mom to many, but all of them could never find a better home or more love!:love:

mrspunkysmom
08-22-2012, 01:18 AM
Congrats and Good Luck. I thought Bob, Emily, and Cally weren't staying but that didn't happen either. :D