PDA

View Full Version : Buddy begs for an early dinner - video

happylabs
08-17-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm home today and Buddy always likes to talk me into giving him an early dinner on days I am home. Here is our conversation.

http://youtu.be/lMImnYgnoSs

krazyaboutkatz
08-18-2012, 01:31 AM
He's adorable.:) When I'm home, my cats will also try to get me to feed them earlier or even more often.;)

Randi
08-18-2012, 07:10 AM
What a sweet boy he is! He is certainly persuasive and I bet you gave him something right after you turned the camera off. :) Give him some kisses from me, please! :love:

Kirsten
08-18-2012, 08:00 AM
So cute, and it's so nice hearing both your voices! :) I love this mrrrrr-sound he made at the end; Lily actually responded to it from the top of the cabinet where she's taking a rest right now. Cute! :love:

catmandu
08-18-2012, 09:27 AM
What a Great MEEOW you have Buddy:cool::cool::cool: , and I would love :love::love: to have the pleasue of opening his dinner cans for his dinner!!!:love::love::love:

happylabs
08-18-2012, 12:35 PM
So cute, and it's so nice hearing both your voices! :) I love this mrrrrr-sound he made at the end; Lily actually responded to it from the top of the cabinet where she's taking a rest right now. Cute! :love:

I love that little trill in his meow at the end too. I think my voice sounds funny when I hear it recorded.

cassiesmom
08-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Awwww, Buddy! What a sweet conversation between you and meowmie! Cassie turned and looked when she heard meowing :) I would be more than happy to serve you dinner! Kisses to you, Tink and Mama Kitty from us. I like your sweet little mmmrr sound toward the end!