PDA

View Full Version : Elvis the bulldog puppy gives his mom Patches the riot act (Video)

cassiesmom
08-17-2012, 09:43 AM
I found this on YouTube after watching something else. The little guy is Elvis and his mom-dog is Patches. This is so cute! I thought I'd put it here instead of Dog General so the cat people can watch it too. Karen, if it is more appropriate for Dog General, could you please relocate it. And now, Elvis and Patches! (Thangya very muuuuch.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk3okpOqyEY&feature=BFa&list=UUpfG1cr_EjMOrnW2BQrEJlw

happylabs
08-17-2012, 11:13 AM
Very cute! Did you read the story underneath? Its a puppy. :D

"Elvis gives Patches a few choice words. Elvis was an "only puppy". He was born with a cleft lip and had a permanent sneer, hence the name Elvis. My wife bottle fed him until he was on solid food. He became a very strong, energetic, and physically active Bulldog.
We gave him to a veterinary technician who always wanted a white bulldog, and she had helped treat him from birth. Everybody won with Elvis. We were blessed to have him, his new family was thrilled to get him. What he lacked in physical perfection, he made up for in personality. As you can see."

cassiesmom
08-19-2012, 07:41 PM
bounce