PDA

View Full Version : 12 years now... it's Luna's CotD anniversary and my PT anniversary

Kirsten
08-15-2012, 04:20 AM
Just realized that it's exactly 12 years ago that Luna was CotD! :love: She was still a kitten back then; a friend from Oregon encouraged me to send her picture and there she was - on August 15, 2000! Here's her CotD page: http://catoftheday.com/archive/2000/August/15.html. And this was "her" thread: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?4659-LUNA It is so nice to read now what people said about my beloved Luna, 12 years ago... :love:

I registered at PT the next day, on August 16, 2000, so my 12th Pet Talk membership anniversary will be tomorrow. :)

Once again, I would like to thank Karen and Paul for all the great work through all these years. The Pet of the Day website and the Pet Talk forum prove that the internet is not just only a fast living thing. I may not post as often as I used to do, but to this day, PT has always been my "safe haven" on the internet. :)

Thank you so much for this, Karen and Paul!

Edit: Oh, and I just reread what I had written for her CotD page back then, telling about Luna's love for the computer. So funny that this hasn't changed one bit! She's still so obsessed with it! lol (Ugh, and I hope my English has improved since then! :o)

phesina
08-15-2012, 06:06 AM
Congratulations, Luna and Kirsten!

I loved Luna's COTD page and thread! It is so nice that you are both still part of Pet Talk. :):love::)

Kirsten
08-15-2012, 06:08 AM
Congratulations, Luna and Kirsten!

I loved Luna's COTD page and thread! It is so nice that you are both still part of Pet Talk. :):love::)

Thank you! :) Yes, 12 years... a long time, isn't it? And yes, I think it's a blessing that Luna is still around! :love: I love her dearly!

happylabs
08-15-2012, 07:28 AM
That is so cool! Happy anniversary!!! It is hard to believe that little kitten turned into such a beautiful cat.

This is definitely a great place here at PT!!! :)

Karen
08-15-2012, 11:44 AM
So glad your friend convinced you to nominate her, and happy Pet Talk Anniversary to you! Hard to believe it has been 12 years!

Kirsten
08-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Oh yes, these are the moments that makes us realize how time flies, right? ;)

mrspunkysmom
08-15-2012, 07:48 PM
Happy 12th anniversary with Pet Talk, Kirsten! And a happy anniversary for your COTD, Luna! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-16-2012, 01:28 AM
Happy 12th anniversary with Pet Talk, Kirsten! And a happy anniversary for your COTD, Luna! :love:

What she said. I hope you both have many more.:)

pomtzu
08-16-2012, 07:58 AM
Sending out double congratulations to Kirsten and Luna. :love::love:

cassiesmom
08-19-2012, 11:56 AM

Agree agree agree! And gentle pets and lovies for Luna and Lily :love: :love:

Felicia's Mom
08-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Congrats Kirsten and Luna!

Asiel
08-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Happy 12th Anniversary to both you and Luna Kirsten. And here's to another 12 yrs on PT .

Freedom
08-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Hooray for Luna! Well done, Kirsten!

gini
08-21-2012, 11:16 PM
Kirsten, what a lovely addition to Pet Talk you have been as a member. Aside from your beautiful babies and your fabulous photography, we have enjoyed every single one of your posts and stories.

12 years - you made me look it up - but I realized that this is the 12th year for me too - October 21st.
Goodness where does time fly when you are having so much fun?

Kirsten, I sure hope you can continue to share more of yourself - you are a delight and we should all be grateful for you!!!:love::love: