PDA

View Full Version : Send good vibes for Jack!

snakemama
08-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Captain Jack is having sir-jury today to remove his eye, and he's being neutered at the same time, poor fellow. Please send some good healing vibes for my little fuzz. I'm going to miss him SO much when he's placed, he slept curled up against my collarbone last night.

phesina
08-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Awwwwww... Dear little Captain Jack!

Prayers and good wishes and healing energies are being sent your way.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
08-14-2012, 05:58 PM
Prayers being said for wee Cap'n Jack!

Catty1
08-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Prayers that Jack heals well! I bet he'll feel better without those eyelashes hitting his eyeball.

So...he HAS to go to another home? Just asking....;)

chocolatepuppy
08-14-2012, 08:21 PM
Pawsitive thoughts and prayers for little Jack.

cassiesmom
08-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Big big prayers for Jack the lil fuzz!

katladyd
08-14-2012, 10:39 PM
That wee, cute little fuzzbutt is getting prayers from me!:love: I do agree that he will feel much better without that irritating eye!

krazyaboutkatz
08-15-2012, 12:19 AM
I hope that everything will go smoothly. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

Bengalz
08-15-2012, 09:07 AM
All the best for Captain Jack. He sure is lucky to have found you:love:.

Barbara
08-15-2012, 11:42 AM
All the paws around here are crossed for Captain Jack! And I know you will only let him go to the best of homes.

Felicia's Mom
08-15-2012, 01:27 PM
Sending prayers and positive thoughts to Jack.

mon
08-15-2012, 02:00 PM
All the best wishes and healing vibes to brave, darling Captain Jack :love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
08-15-2012, 05:53 PM
Good thoughts for Captain Jack surgery and for you, too. :love:

snakemama
08-15-2012, 09:34 PM
Jack's surgery went great! He's a little lonely right now because every time someone's with him he goes absolutely wild running around and runs into things, which is not good for his sutures. Luckily, he's still a little spacey from the pain meds so he seems content to sleep most of the day.

I wish he could stay, but we live with my mother in law who is very generous to let my other three cats stay in her home, not to mention my bratty puppydog. :)

sallyandsnowx
08-16-2012, 01:25 AM
I'm glad to hear Jack surgeries went well! Poor little guy, but I'm sure he'll have a wonderful, loving and fun home at your mother-in-laws. Keep us posted! :)

catmandu
08-16-2012, 11:00 AM
We are so sorry that Jack is having this surgery and we are telling Our Awesome Pet Angels Visitors Squad so they can be there for Jack to make him
feel better and to bring him Florida Snacks to make Jack feel better.
We pray that he is home very soon.:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
08-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Jack's surgery went great! He's a little lonely right now because every time someone's with him he goes absolutely wild running around and runs into things, which is not good for his sutures. Luckily, he's still a little spacey from the pain meds so he seems content to sleep most of the day.

I wish he could stay, but we live with my mother in law who is very generous to let my other three cats stay in her home, not to mention my bratty puppydog. :)

Spunky was excited the first day home after a 2 night stay for his cancer surgery years back. Another day passed then he realized his lack of energy and slept a lot for a week or so.

Glad Jack is doing well.

snakemama
08-18-2012, 01:44 AM
Jack got his cone off today and bloodied himself. :( I got the cone back on more securely, and all of his sutures are in place. My hubby's going to shut the other kitties away and let him have a few hours to roam the house tomorrow to keep him from going stir-crazy. We've also put a small cat post and a donut toy in the bathroom with him, there's no floor space left but hopefully he'll be entertained!

Taz_Zoee
08-18-2012, 11:23 AM
Awww poor Jack.
I know I originally thought I might be able to take him, but things have changed. I'm going to be fostering a dog for an unknown period of time. Not to mention the costs associated with another mouth to feed. Even though kitties do not eat too much. I'm so sorry. I really wish I could take him. I know you will find the perfect home for him.