PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Penny!

cassiesmom
08-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Hi, Penny! It's your special day -- happy Pet of the Day to you! I enjoyed your pictures and reading about the things you like to do! And I took a peek at your blog and met your boyfriend! He's almost as cute as you! I like your pretty coat colors too :)

Wowzers! You're a busy girl, having fun outdoors, growing, writing your blog, practicing your goat yoga, and learning everything you need to know! Congratulations on POTD, Penny!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Penny what a lovely girl you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. They made me smile, specially the close up!!! It felt like I could almost kiss your little head. ;) I hope you and your family are enjoying your special day today. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :cool::love:

mon
08-07-2012, 12:32 PM
Penny is such a pretty baby girl! Simply loved seein' her as POTD today, hope she has a good one and gets spoiled with lotsa treats !!!!!! Peace and love :D:D:D:D:D:D

Litterati
08-07-2012, 03:16 PM
Penny is such a cutie. Happy Pet of the Day to you!

tatsxxx11
08-07-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi Penny! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:)
What a beautiful little goat girl you are! You have the loveliest coloring and markings (those stripes!), and THE most precious face! Hand to heart, one day I WILL have a goat to share my days with, and hopefully she/he will be half as beautiful, half as sweet as you!:) I can't wait to check out your website! (Rumor has it you have a boyfriend!:D)
What a treasure of a best friend your family has in you, Penny, and I hope for you and your family, many, many more happy, love filled years of shared love and friendship!
Thanks for the BIG smiles, Penny! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, little one, being pampered as only befits a princess such as you!
Lots of love, gentle hugs and kisses to you precious, beautiful Penny!:love::love::love:

Momo
08-07-2012, 04:45 PM
What a cute lil' thing you are, Penny! And a happy lil' one too - lol! :)
Enjoy being Pet of the Day! :love:

Kay
08-07-2012, 10:36 PM
She is such a pretty little goat! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.