PDA

View Full Version : For the TUX lovers out there! :D

luckies4me
11-19-2002, 11:08 PM
Just thought I would share these pics. I took them today while we actually had sun out. :D
Enjoy!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/p71fb61ef046709dbb145c713ca40ddc1/fd06c426.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/p3bda08a1fe9933d9f19c06f966f854d0/fd06c428.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/p60d30ece94a60c0544c1ebad350e9384/fd06c42b.jpg

All Creatures Great And Small
11-19-2002, 11:50 PM
Before I came to Pet Talk I had never even heard of a tuxedo cat, but now ------- I am hopelessly in love with them! And look at this adorable baby with the black nose! Ah, heck, I'm in love with ALL kitties, pretty much:D :D :D :D

toughCookie
11-20-2002, 12:14 AM
:) :)

AmberLee
11-20-2002, 02:02 AM
Wonderful! What's this fur-baby's name?

Soledad
11-20-2002, 02:08 AM
Oh my!! Absolutely beautiful!!

The Cat Factory
11-20-2002, 03:11 AM
Awwwwwww!:D :D :D :D

neko1
11-20-2002, 08:31 AM
So cute. Love the black nose!:)

Cataholic
11-20-2002, 09:57 AM
What a beautiful kitty!!!! I have a certain thing for tuxies..he he he...don't you think you should add this to the Cat Breed Black and White thred??? I do, then I can comment all over again.

It looks like the kitty has a heart on his nose! As opposed to Dakky, below, who looks like he has boogies..

luckies4me
11-20-2002, 10:45 AM
hehe, you guys are too funny!

That's, well....he actually doesn't have a name yet. He was a neighbors cat and they left him here so now I am taking care of him. Any suggestions for a name? I want to find out what his real name is as I think it would be better if I didn't change it.

There is also another black and white eauty here another neighbor left in the neighborhood after she movced out!:mad: I am sure she is pregnant now! She wasn't spayed or vaccinated so it looks like I'll be having kittens again soon. :rolleyes:

Thank goodness this cat already likes my cats or I wouldn't have been able to take care of him. He is sort of grumpy sometimes but I can deal, only because he's so cute!

Ya so I guess we got another cat, lol! :D

Oh yes, where is that thread? In Cat General?

luckies4me
11-20-2002, 10:47 AM
Oh duh! I guess it's in the cat breeds section. hehe:rolleyes:

Did anyone notice that my posts were at 666 for the longest time? Scary!:eek:

Cataholic
11-20-2002, 10:55 AM
L4M- I didn't notice the 666 on you, but I did on someone else, and now I have forgotten. As to names, I think you need to leave Other and get your butt on into Cat!!!! General would be best, and we can come up with some good names. I think you could him Utah...and call him utie for short..

Vermontcat
11-20-2002, 11:24 AM
Oh Lucky! A tux boy with a black nose like my Sammy girl! I am in love! I am glad you are going to keep him.
Did you say a female black and white that is expecting kittens too! You have to take care of them and show us lots of pictures!
I am sure that Cataholic will adopt any tux kittens you have and name them all after states!:D

About a name for the tux boy, he reminds me of the famous Boots da kat owned by Cinder & Smoke. Does he have white boots on his feet? That may be a good name for him.:)

wolflady
11-20-2002, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
What a beautiful kitty!!!! I have a certain thing for tuxies...

:D LOL LOL :D I never would have guessed it! :eek: ;) :D I love all of your tuxies:)

L4M, what a cutie! How awful that someone left him behind, but you'll gain a new furry family member! Love the black nose! Our Scooter suggests....well...Scooter as a possible name for him! :rolleyes: ;)

luckies4me
11-20-2002, 04:05 PM
Oh No! I love all the names!!!:eek:

How do I possibly decide? :confused:

He does have boots on his feet, really cute ones too! And yes the girl kitty is expecting.....I won't be able to keep any but will make sure all you tux lovers get one, lol. They will find good homes. Today I have to give the cats a bath, do their monthly deworming and then apply their advantage. Then I have to finish cleaning the hedgies cage and then the rats cages! Oh man!;)

jenluckenbach
11-20-2002, 06:48 PM
BUTTON.....for his little button nose :D

Cataholic
11-20-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
BUTTON.....for his little button nose :D

Ditto on Button.

Oh, before I forget, Vermontcat said, "I WILL TAKE TWO, THEY'RE SMALL"...send em' air mail...he he he..

I would love another cat. Shoot, I would love ten more cats!!! I swear I will stop at 50!!!!

wolflady
11-21-2002, 11:37 AM

I would love another cat. Shoot, I would love ten more cats!!! I swear I will stop at 50!!!!

LOL LOL Me too!! I know this feeling! ;) I always used to tell my hubby that I could totally picture myself as an 80 yr old woman with 50 cats...well...it never went above 50! :D I don't think he was too keen on that idea though :rolleyes:

Cats are like potato chips..you can't have just one or two or three or..... :o

Button is so cute!! What a good idea...I just love those little black nosies and he's as cute as a button (where on earth did that phrase come from anyhow?) :)

luckies4me
11-21-2002, 11:50 AM
OOh! That will be his name! I took some more pics right now of him while he was outside. I have to upload them to the computer though. He hates his pic taken! he always gives that look....:rolleyes:

Vermontcat
11-21-2002, 12:12 PM

Oh, before I forget, Vermontcat said, "I WILL TAKE TWO, THEY'RE SMALL"...send em' air mail...he he he..

LOL! Thanks a lot Cat! No really I insist that you take them, you are closer to Oregon than I am. I would hate the kittens to have jet-lag!
Or perhaps Wolflady would like some, she is just a state away from Oregon and in the same time zone!:)

Luckie, yes more pictures please! So is his name gonna be ButtonnoseScooterBoots or just plain Button? How old is he, do you know?

wolflady
11-21-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat

LOL! Thanks a lot Cat! No really I insist that you take them, you are closer to Oregon than I am. I would hate the kittens to have jet-lag!
Or perhaps Wolflady would like some, she is just a state away from Oregon and in the same time zone!:)

Luckie, yes more pictures please! So is his name gonna be ButtonnoseScooterBoots or just plain Button? How old is he, do you know?

LOL ButtonnoseScooterBoots!! I love it! Button for short! What a great idea! It will be a neat story for people who ask...how did he get his name? The People of Pet Talk named him! HA!:)

Yes! More pics if you can get him to cooperate a little!;)