PDA

View Full Version : Fearless Tom Tom

cat lover
08-03-2012, 11:57 AM
I got a kick out of watching this but I don't think he should be allowed to confront alligators because sooner or later he will probably become a snack for one. See what you think.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Bad-Dog!-/142030/2258005751/The-Cat-Who-Slaps-Gators/videos?cmpid=FCST_hero_tv

pomtzu
08-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Pretty darn irresponsible on the part of the cat owner, if you want my opinion. Can't believe that they think it's cute and entertaining to watch. Kitty's luck will run out, and then I wonder how cute they will think it all was??? Morons..............

happylabs
08-03-2012, 03:09 PM
I think the cat's reflexes are way too fast for the alligator to catch him at this point in his life.

catmandu
08-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Sadly we cannot see this in Canada, but I certainly would notlet a Found Cat near any Gator:eek::eek::eek::eek:

mrspunkysmom
08-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Pretty darn irresponsible on the part of the cat owner, if you want my opinion. Can't believe that they think it's cute and entertaining to watch. Kitty's luck will run out, and then I wonder how cute they will think it all was??? Morons..............

I can't believe they live that near gators. What about the other cats? Really?