PDA

View Full Version : RIP Sweet Storm 1-11-96 - 8-2-12

krazyaboutkatz
08-02-2012, 06:19 PM
I had to say goodbye today to my first kitty, my oldest kitty, and my heart kitty.:( This was the most difficult thing that I've had to do. I feel like my heart's been ripped out of my chest.:( I know that I did the right thing because his health was declining quickly and I also knew that he was in pain. He passed away peacefully and quickly around 2:05pm today. I already miss him so much and I hope he'll visit me often. I love you Storm and I know that we'll meet again one fine day. I'm sure that Pepper, Sunny, and Starr have already greeted you at Rainbow Bridge. You'll make friends with many other animals too and I'm sure that you'll also get to meet Phred. RIP my big blue.:( I love you very very much.:love::love::love:

Here a small slide show of some of Storm's pictures through the years.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Storm/th_NewCatPics5-1-10089-resized.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Storm/?action=view&current=69f6ea4d.pbw)

Karen
08-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Aww, rest in peace, handsome boy, traveling to the Rainbow Bridge in the season of summer storms. You have left big pawprints on your mommy's heart that will forever remain. Our condolences, Tracy.

robinh
08-02-2012, 06:36 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Such a handsome boy and from the pictures it's easy to see that he had personality. RIP Storm.

mrspunkysmom
08-02-2012, 06:39 PM
I am sorry to hear of Storm's Passing. Play hard at the Bridge Storm. :love:

kuhio98
08-02-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Gentle hugs.

Bengalz
08-02-2012, 07:09 PM
Rest in Peace dear sweet Storm. You will always big a big beautiful boy in your mommy's heart and in the hearts of all of us who love you:love:.

Major hugs to you Tracy - I know this is a terrible day for you. Thank goodness you have all those little babies to love and tend - Storm would not have it any other way:love:.

Felicia's Mom
08-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Have fun at Rainbow Bridge, handsome Storm. Keep watch on your mommy; she misses you.:love:

Cataholic
08-02-2012, 07:12 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, Tracey. Big, beautiful, fluffer-nutter Storm, send your meowmie a sign that you have arrived safely, and are restored to perfect health. You were much, much loved.

Hugs to you, Tracey.

Scooter's Mom
08-02-2012, 07:28 PM
So sorry the day came so quickly. Many hugs to you.
I loved seeing all of the photos in your slideshow. Storm was indeed a beautiful kitty.

Shady
08-02-2012, 07:36 PM
What a beautiful boy.

:love:

I am so glad that you had so many years with Storm..your pictures and your slideshow show the world how much you love him. It makes me sad how quickly they can go downhill..but in another way, keeping the suffering to a minimum. I've been in your shoes four times, and I can honestly agree with you, it's the most difficult task we pet parents have..my Tinkerbelle took a piece of my heart with her, as I am sure that Storm has yours..this is a good thing, because that little piece..that place that is empty, can now fill up with all of your happier and healthier memories of your sweet baby. It's a hard road when we have to say goodbye but it is the best last thing you can do for them. He gave you infinite love during the time you had together. to be sure

I am so sorry for your loss..my heart goes out to you in this terrible time..let your other babies help you through this..they will be a huge comfort.

Hugs..

Godspeed beautiful Storm..you know your Mommy loves you and did her best for you ..go in peace..

Tess

Edwina's Secretary
08-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Oh Tracey! I am so sorry. Godspeed Storm...godspeed.

Freckles
08-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm so sorry. Remember the good times.

cassiesmom
08-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Tracey, I am so sorry to read this sad news. I know how much Storm was loved. ((((HUGS))) to you, Tracey. I agree with all that has already been written. :love:

kb2yjx
08-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Sleep softly, dear Storm. What a great tribute to your special fella....

Freedom
08-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Tracey, I am all teary reading this sad thread. The slide show is lovely, and I remember some of those photos! Storm had a long life, 16 years, and that makes it all the more difficult to lose a furkid. Storm was beautiful physically, but what a special soul in this kitty! No surprise that storm is your heart kitty. Take the time you need to grieve; and know that one day, the happy times will fill your heart at least as much as the sadness does today.

Roxyluvsme13
08-02-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm so sorry, Tracey. RIP to your beautiful boy and huge hugs and prayers for you. :love:

Catty1
08-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Tracey, I hope pictures like this one give you a smile one day. I know it did me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Storm/ReindeerCats-12-22-07057-Stormcropp.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
08-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Tracy, I am all teary reading this sad thread. The slide show is lovely, and I remember some of those photos! Storm had a long life, 16 years, and that makes it all the more difficult to lose a furkid. Storm was beautiful physically, but what a special soul in this kitty! No surprise that storm is your heart kitty. Take the time you need to grieve; and know that one day, the happy times will fill your heart at least as much as the sadness does today.

Thanks for your wonderful comment.:) He was such a special cat because we really did have a very strong bond. His personality was some times almost human. I think that if he was a male human that he would've been my soul mate. This is how close we were.:( I do hope that in time that I'll be able to fill my heart with all of the happy memories of him. I'm still having a hard time with the loss of my Sunny and he's been gone a little over 2 years now.:(

Thanks everyone for all of your nice comments. Yes, Candace it's nice to see my Storm in all of the funny hats/costumes that I put on him over the years.:)

chocolatepuppy
08-02-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm so sorry Tracy for your loss of Storm. :( He had a good life with you. He'll remain in your heart forever.:love:

Laura's Babies
08-02-2012, 10:21 PM
I am so sorry. RIP beautiful Storm.

Taz_Zoee
08-02-2012, 10:26 PM
OH Tracey, I am so sorry. I was hoping you would have more time with your guy. I am also in tears. :(
I'm sure he had a large welcoming crew waiting for him at the Bridge, with Phred there to oversee everything.

RIP Storm

gini
08-02-2012, 11:49 PM
Dear Tracey,

I wrote you a private email which I hope you receive as I wasn't sure of your address.
But, I wanted to post here on your thread as well - just to again send my love and prayers
for you. This is absolutely the hardest part of being a wonderful "Mom" to our babies -
we have to let them go - far too soon and it is so painful.

Much love to you and the rest of your family............
Gini

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2012, 01:13 AM
Thanks again everyone.

AmberLee
08-03-2012, 03:33 AM
{{{cyber-hugs}}} dear friend. So sorry for your loss and yet happy for the joy he brought all of his fans both in real life and here at Pet Talk. Frolic heartily and in health at the Rainbow Bridge, my furry nephew. :(

katladyd
08-03-2012, 03:40 AM
My heart is breaking, but I know yours is breaking worse.:( We love them so much, don't we? RIP Storm, you are loved.:love::love:

ChrisH
08-03-2012, 04:29 AM
Oh, Tracy, I am so so sorry. {{hug}} Storm was so beautiful, regal and special and I know you loved him so. That love will live on and keep him close in your heart for ever.

Rest in peace beautiful boy.

Barbara
08-03-2012, 05:00 AM
Tracey I am so sorry. Storm was such a wonderful boy. I still remember Pepper and they both were so majestiv and special.
Let's hope they are together now at Rainbow Bridge.

phesina
08-03-2012, 05:40 AM
I am so very sorry, Tracy. Deepest sympathy to you and all who love him so very much. Storm lived a long and very happy life with you, full of love and warmth and good food, his cherished Meowmie with him right to the very end.

Rest in peace, dearest Storm, whole and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge. You and your Meowmie are together always.

God bless you and bring you peace and comfort.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

smokey the elder
08-03-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm so sorry about your precious Storm. He was a handsome kitty, stylin' all the hats. I love the devil's horns, since I know he was an angel!

Pinot's Mom
08-03-2012, 10:44 AM
I am so sorry, Tracey, major {{{{hugs}}}}.

RIP, sweet Storm, Godspeed to the Bridge - sleep softly. :love::love:

emily_the_spoiled
08-03-2012, 12:58 PM
Tracy, I am so very sorry to read about Storm. It is never easy to let themgo, but he is now happy and healthy waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Killearn Kitties
08-03-2012, 02:57 PM
This is such sad news Tracey, that you have lost your adorable Storm. We just never have them long enough.

Storm has been on Pet Talk for all the time that I have have been here. I have the adorable valentines with his fur inside that he sent to Daisy in happier times. His memory will be kept alive here. :love:

Peace to you.

AdoreMyDogs
08-03-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm so deeply sorry for your loss :( I know the pain of losing a heart-animal all to well, and it's horrible. Storm is in a good place, surrounded by all things love, waiting for you forever.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Storm you left way too soon!!! You not only left your pawprints on your loving mommy's heart but on those of us on Pet Talk who came to know you. Please have fun meeting all our fur babies at the Bridge and Phred will be looking out for you too, I have no doubt!!! Have fun playing pain free until you and your mommy meet up again, as Catmandu says: One fine day!!! :love:

pomtzu
08-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Tracy - there's not much I can say that hasn't already been said here. Having been in your shoes many times over the years, I know that it hurts like hell, and as you know - the pain dulls but it never goes away completely. Let all the happy memories help to dry your tears. {{{Hugs}}}

Godspeed, Storm. Rainbow Bridge will be all the more beautiful with you as the newest angel. :love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Thanks again everyone.:) I did sleep well last night. I think I was so emotionally drained that my body really needed a good nights sleep. I've noticed that all of my other cats/kittens have been extra loving towards me. I'm so thankful that I still have many more furkids to love and care for. I'm also very thankful for everyone here on PT who can understand and relate to what I'm going through.:) I still have crying spells if I think about Storm too much but I know that in time I'll be able to deal with his loss much better. I'm glad that I don't have to be back at work until Tues. so I have some more time to grieve and start the healing process. It still feels very strange not to have Storm here with me. I actually think that Ziggy was looking for him this morning and they weren't very good friends either. She kept looking under my bed for something and I'm assuming that it was for him. Pearl & Ziggy have even been hanging out in the main area with the youngsters more often. I'm hoping that in time they'll learn that the others really aren't all that bad so then all of my furkids will finally get along. One can dream.;)

astrid
08-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Rest in peace sweet baby!

Hugs and love to you Tracy, you're in my prayers :)

kaycountrygal
08-03-2012, 09:20 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. Storm was beautiful and I know you took great care of him and loved him. I believe you will see him again one day. My sympathy to you. ((Hug)) Kay in NC

sana
08-04-2012, 03:56 AM
(LES)
Rest in peace, sweet Storm. This is such sad and shocking news KAK. :( Big hugs from me and One Down. :love: The slideshow was lovely. :love:

Randi
08-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Tracey, I'm so sorry for your loss of Storm. :( He was such a handsome and sweet boy, and he was with you for so many years. It's painful to say goodbye, but I'm glad he went peacefully. You have done so much for him and I know he appreciated it. Keep the good memories and take your time to grieve. Storm is now getting to know his friends at the RB and has surely found Pepper, Sunny and Starr already. :)

Rest in peace, Storm! :love:

I'm sending big hugs and Fister is sending purrs. :love: :love:

Queen of Poop
08-04-2012, 04:10 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. :( :love::love::love:

Don Juan's mom
08-04-2012, 06:23 PM
He had a good long life with friends to play with and a human who loved him. And I'm sure he's already serving as a spirit mentor for all of your red babies. Prayers.

krazyaboutkatz
08-05-2012, 01:32 AM
Thanks again everyone. Today has been a much better day.:) I've really noticed a change in Ziggy. She's been extra loving towards me which has been nice. I had anther cat lover over today and she had lost her oldest cat back in Jan. so she knows exactly what I've been going through. It was nice to hang out and talk to another cat lover about our cats and experiences.:) I hope I can have more good days like today.

jenluckenbach
08-05-2012, 11:21 AM
RIP Sweet gorgeous Storm. You will be greatly missed.

Catlady711
08-05-2012, 06:20 PM
So sorry to hear about sweet Storm passing!! :( You'll always have him in your heart and in your memories so he'll never be far from your love. You have my deepest sympathies.

SadButGrateful
08-05-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Storm. He was very loved, it's easy to see that in the photos. What a handsome boy! He lives on in your heart, in that special section that's just for Storm, always. Big hugs!

krazyaboutkatz
08-06-2012, 02:24 AM
Thanks again everyone.

prechrswife
08-06-2012, 09:39 PM
I'm so very sorry...:(

dehlers43
08-07-2012, 03:34 PM
Godspeed precious Storm......

catmandu
08-08-2012, 09:26 AM
We are so sorry that we missed this thread at first.
Storm is such a Dear Cat, a Great Cat who for many yeras was such a Gray WondeCat.
Storm is now an Angel with wings of Silver and Gold and will be such a valuabe addition to Our Awesome Angel Army now visiting Orlando Florida.
Storm Angel will drop in and make sure that you are all right as he searches for a FurrEver Place where you will all be reunited in love.
One Fine Day:love:

maerlyn
08-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Aw, he reminds me of my two grey boys! He enjoyed a long (though not long enough) and loving time with you; now, he's waiting happily at the Rainbow Bridge for you. May his Creator comfort you and help you to find peace.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-09-2012, 01:10 AM
Thanks again everyone. I know that he's now at peace and he's been reunited with my RB cats. We'll meet again one fine day.

Vermontcat
08-10-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm sorry I didn't see this thread until now, I haven't been online for a while.
I'm so sorry to hear that your handsome gray boy Storm has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.:(
I know he was so special and very loved by you. He enjoyed a wonderful life with you.
Sending hugs your way. :love:
(I always liked the photos of him wearing hats like the biker hat, he was so cool.):cool:

RedHedd
08-14-2012, 06:27 PM
KAK - I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Stormy

Vio&Juni
08-27-2012, 09:52 PM
So sad to hear about it. RIP handsome Storm.

krazyaboutkatz
08-31-2012, 01:08 AM
Thanks again everyone. I still can't believe that he's gone and that it's almost been a month.:( Pearl hasn't been the same since he's been gone.:( I remember telling her that when Storm is gone that you're going to miss him. They had a love/hate relationship towards the end. She won't leave my bedroom and last night and this morning she didn't want to eat anything. She's also been hiding under my bed. She just mopes around a lot and seems depressed.:( Luckily tonight she came out and she ate some dinner. Ziggy, on the other hand, has become such a love bug and she seems happier now that Storm is gone. He would some times chase her and scare her.

issop
09-01-2012, 09:41 AM
i love this kitty.. may he rest in peace with buttons who got killed a week ago.. and rusty who is showing everybody the rainbow bridge.. i am burning a candle right now for deceased kitties.. rip dear kitties

Medusa
09-21-2012, 06:34 PM
Tracey, I'm sorry that I missed this. (I think I may have commented on FB, I'm not sure.) I know how difficult it is to part w/any of our furkids but especially our first ones. He was so special to you. Please know that I'm thinking of you even though Storm passed over a month ago, the pain lingers for a while. :love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-22-2012, 06:26 PM
Tracey, I'm sorry that I missed this. (I think I may have commented on FB, I'm not sure.) I know how difficult it is to part w/any of our furkids but especially our first ones. He was so special to you. Please know that I'm thinking of you even though Storm passed over a month ago, the pain lingers for a while. :love:

Thanks Mary. I still can't believe that he's gone.:( I'm just thankful that I still have many other kitties to love and take care of or else I don't know what I'd do. I'm still waiting for Storm to come and visit me. I hope I don't have to wait too long.