PDA

View Full Version : Bertie the Dalmatian pics!

Demi Is A Digimon
08-01-2012, 01:27 PM
:)

cassiesmom
08-01-2012, 02:45 PM
Hello, Bertie! You are spotty and precious! I'm sure you will do great in your puppy course, learn all kinds of skills that you'll be able to use for wonderful adventures in your life! Could you please have your people hug you for me.

happylabs
08-01-2012, 03:19 PM
Bertie is so cute! I do not see many Dalmatians in my area. Love the pic of him sitting. He looks so curious.

My Chocolate Lab Maggie that I had back in the 80's did the smiley teeth baring thing. People would say "your dog is snarling at me". She wasn't. She was wagging her tail and smiling. I have seen other Labs do this and my grandpuppy Zoey who doesn't have a mean bone in her body does the smiling thing too. When she first gets to my house before she gets out of the car I always go and say her name in a high pitched voice and act really excited to see her and she does it. We always called it "scrunching".

Can't wait to see more pics of Bertie as he grows up. Love the name! I just keep looking back at the pic of him sitting down. :) :love:

emmil
08-01-2012, 05:39 PM
I want to snuggle with him right now... If he likes small dogs, my Corel will like to play with him! :D

pomtzu
08-02-2012, 06:37 AM
Bertie is such a handsome boy. I love a Dal with lots of spots, and those black ears are really the icing on the cake. Belly rubs to this smiley pup!

Demi Is A Digimon
08-11-2012, 11:39 AM
:)